January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

To get quality in our team to keep us, up the club will only look at loan signings now prob.

1. Only way a top quality player will come due to relegation threat.

2. Club won't want a player on crazy wages in championship

Other option, buy unproven quality that has already happened and not worked this season

Its not when villa need strength in a CDM/CB

if we buy a CB that isn't 6'3+ then teams will continue to score corners against us.

Height doesn't always equal strength. While yes I agree some height in midfield would be beneficial that really isn't the main problem. Clark is 6'2 but he seems pretty weak to me. As I said, we need strength. If we find a tough tackling defensive midfielder than can protect the back 4 it doesn't really matter whether he's 5'8 or 6'4.

Although n'zonzi was always going to choose stoke over us, I'd love Wilson palacios off them though

I can't see why in the summer we wouldn't have been able to attract N'Zonzi. He is just the type of player we needed.

simple..karl henry would add some bite in the middle,he may not be good enough but its all about the team..we need a player like kh,i would take kh

lol. He may not be good enough. Why would you want to bring a player in that you have admitted isnt good enough ??? It is about the team and bringing in a player who doesnt improve our quality doesnt sound like what we need at all. He fouls and tackles so on that basis he would be a good addition. There are plenty of footballers out there who can tackle ( and not foul ) and actually make a pass. Karl henry is not our answer.

you can't justify Lowton , Bennett, Westwood , Bowerey or KEA but they are all here

I can quite easily justify Westwood, and Lowton although less so. That being said what do you expect from Bowery, he was never bought into to have an instant impact this season was he ? Considering we had Bent, Benteke, Weimann and Gabby. KEA has failed to deliver so far, and the others were brought he for there potential.

If you genuinely see no potential, especially in Lowton and Westwood then ill be shocked. Bennet and Bowery again to brought in for what they could be, and none of these have less footballing ability than Karl **** Henry. you lot are crazy wanting him in, shite, wanka, cant pass but because he has a physical presence you want him. Your just showing a complete lack of understanding.

Every wolves fan i know slate him, slated him in the prem to, now all of a sudden he is our answer. come on, sort yourself out fella.

I know we need a physical presence in the middle of the park, lets ask Vinnie Jones to come out of retirement. Or some thug released from prison, because they will add bite into our side :)

Baffled. Cannot believe some people actually think Henry would be a good move for us.

Height doesn't always equal strength. While yes I agree some height in midfield would be beneficial that really isn't the main problem. Clark is 6'2 but he seems pretty weak to me. As I said, we need strength. If we find a tough tackling defensive midfielder than can protect the back 4 it doesn't really matter whether he's 5'8 or 6'4.

Height does equal strength it's scientificly proven, with the rare freak of nature.

Why do the best teams in the world have 6ft+ defensive mids then? (Barca have Busquets, Chelsea have Mikel, Bayern have Javi Martínez, ManU have Carrick, Real Madrid have Khedira, ManC have Yaya Toure, Arsenal have Diaby....)

Plus a tall CDM can win headers in defence for us because villa cant defend corners for shit atm.