January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

I just find it odd that someone would have 3 types of fruit lying around.  Surely nobody has that much fruit for lunch?  It wouldn't leave much room in a lunchbox for crisps, cake or sandwiches.  He must have put some effort into this, I'm guessing it's Iniesta as I think he has eaten an apple, banana and orange in his lifetime.

Banana... banana.... bananas come from Ecuador... Ecuador.. a song sung by Sash... Sash... a thing worn by beauty queens... queens... an area of New York.. York... a city famous for being founded by the Romans... Roman.. means novel in Russian... novels are books... books are about things.. things like fruit... bananas are a fruit! That's it, it must mean Banana Yaya, as already stated.

It's like 3-2-1 in here.

Pretty lame winding fans up today of all days Tim. Not that I thought it was anything but a wind up.

Next time you're spotted in public you will be pelted with fruit.

Those Pineapples don't half hurt too may I add.

Edited by Mazrim

I just find it odd that someone would have 3 types of fruit lying around.  Surely nobody has that much fruit for lunch?  It wouldn't leave much room in a lunchbox for crisps, cake or sandwiches.  He must have put some effort into this, I'm guessing it's Iniesta as I think he has eaten an apple, banana and orange in his lifetime.

Got to get your five-a-day somehow?!