January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Gotta admitt - I am wondering if this new guy might cut it in the championship !  

I think we needed to strengthen the squad for next year regardless of the result of this season.  The current XI don't seem to be outclassing lower level competition by any means.  Good to get (hopefully plural is correct) some guys into the setup, and hopefully they can hit the ground running whatever the scenario next year.

Only teasing BJ

We all want the same thing, We're all frustrated.

I think it is too much to expect an instant impact and a season-transforming debut. What a weight on the guys shoulders. If Lerner expects that of a player he needs to part with serious cash not £1.75m

I know.

Wouldn't take it personally on here anyway.

I'm hoping that this lad was a Henke suggestion and maybe another 1 will join tomorrow.

Strong, Fast and will run all day. Absolute beast as well at 184cm and 80kg. His passing isn't too bad either. A big step up for the lad though. Will be difficult for him to hit the ground running.

You have blatantly just googled " yacouba sylla fifa 13 " ;)

Interestingly, his stats are 80 for sprint speed and strength and 92 for stamina. I know they're not 100% accurate but seeing as no one on here as seen him play, I'll go with it !

Still don't think there will be any signings unfortunately. Madness I know but that's what I think. You'd think recent results might convince the owner to lend a bit more "support" but can't see it happening.

So you're saying neither Sylla or Ba are coming here?