January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

in 20 days, only 2 clubs have been active so far, liverpool and qpr. the signings will come in the last 2 days, but they will come.

And Southampton, reading, Sunderland, Newcastle, Wigan, forgot west ham

Edited by mikeyp102

We signed a few players right at the end of the last window.

I reckon we'll do so again. A couple at least.

Agree. Maybe the players we are after aren't available until the selling club(s) acquire their replacements.

if we can't sell them then Lambert should give Hutton and Warnock a try.

We are putting far too much pressure on Clark and Lowton, i know Clark should be able to handle it but this is his first real run in the side. We need Dunne and Hutton to come in to relieve the pressure.

also Warnock wouldn't do a bad job in midfield.

I'm not saying Dunne, Hutton or Warnock are the future, but if they keep us up i don't care what has gone before. We pay them to do a job, not train with the kids.

Lambert will get more kudos and respect for saying 'hey it was the right thing to push these players out and give new blood a chance but that hasn't worked out, now i need to do what is best for the club and sacrifice my own pride and ego for the greater good, if i am such a good manager then i should be able to get the best out of even the highest paid player with the poorest attitude as i am paid to do this.'

Edited by VillanousOne

if we can't sell them then Lambert should give Hutton and Warnock a try.

We are putting far too much pressure on Clark and Lowton, i know Clark should be able to handle it but this is his first real run in the side. We need Dunne and Hutton to come in to relieve the pressure.

also Warnock wouldn't do a bad job in midfield.

I'm not saying Dunne, Hutton or Warnock are the future, but if they keep us up i don't care what has gone before. We pay them to do a job, not train with the kids.

Lambert will get more kudos and respect for saying 'hey it was the right thing to push these players out and give new blood a chance but that hasn't worked out, now i need to do what is best for the club and sacrifice my own pride and ego for the greater good, if i am such a good manager then i should be able to get the best out of even the highest paid player with the poorest attitude as i am paid to do this.'

Best post I've read in a very long time.

Do we not remember how wonderful Hutton and Warnock were last season? Unless there's been a serious turnaround from them, they're not any kind of solution. They're not good enough, and they're not better than what's playing at the moment