January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

I'll be honest all I saw was you and that Maradonna10 bloke giving Matt abuse for over 7 hours.

Well he asked for the debate to end however many joined.in Proud Villain being one

& what's more he NEVER answered any question put to him - How had he tweeted said players wage structure ie £65K per week + bonuses

up to 2015 if he or his representatives wern't somehow involved as the supposed source in quotes? Hmm funny that!!

OK then guys - let's just imagine in the world of #JulieBTwitchcraft (JBTC for short) - like VT's version of Fantasy Football 2013 -

let's for a minute imagine that this fantasy journo on JBTC MIGHT be near the mark

So then £65K per week equates to about at least £3M a year basic without bonuses until 2015

In my book that's about £6-9M at the very least....

Now just supposing said player wanted out - that means it could cost the club up to £9M if they sold him

Flip surely in JBTC world we could buy another player for less than that...who actually looks better for £7.5m Rumoured?

And supposing said player demanded to move or receive a PAY RISE to stay but refused to put in a transfer request

Hmm what would you do in Fantasy world of JBTC?

Edited by JulieB

Well he asked for the debate to end however many joined.in Proud Villain being one

& what's more he NEVER answered any question put to him - How had he tweeted said players wage structure ie £65K per week + bonuses

up to 2015 if he or his representatives wern't somehow involved as the supposed source in quotes? Hmm funny that!!

OK then guys - let's just imagine in the world of #JulieBTwitchcraft (JBTC for short) - like VT's version of Fantasy Football 2013 -

let's for a minute imagine that this fantasy journo on JBTC MIGHT be near the mark

So then £65K per week equates to about at least £3M a year basic without bonuses until 2015

Now just supposing said player wanted out - that means it could cost the club up to £9M if they sold him

Flip surely in JBTC world we could buy another player for less than that...who actually looks better for £7.5m Rumoured?

And supposing said player demanded to move or receive a PAY RISE to stay but refused to put in a transfer request

don't get the question, but is the answer the "star-spangled banner"?

I really have no idea what you're going on about :lol:

I think some rumoured ITK stuff is a great addition to the site.

It all comes down to how it's posted and it doesn't surprise me in the least to see certain reactions to certain people's ITK information.

Exactly if you say such a players is nailed on signing at ten to five today and leave no wiggle room certain people are going to follow that blindly. On the other hand if you say, I've heard there is strong interest in such a player from what I deem a reliable source, I dont see how anyway could abuse that, unless of course said source was you're cousins girlfriends friends uncle.

don't get the question, but is the answer the "star-spangled banner"?

Nop...not even close.... you might want to step over into the REAL world to get a clue as his wages and his name is quoted in the REAL article.

e5483932b287e9645110b5e085200ceb.jpg

im starting to think it might be a couple of loans at the death.

We have 2 important games this week. Can see Lambert being sidetracked in negotiations in between games. Fully expect us to face southampton with what we have. Ideally would have liked a CB in

Well 7 days in no players in however we have got some experianced players back and none of the other teams near the bottom have significantly improved either.So not too bad so far.

Soton worry me the most I expect them to spend the most to stay up.

No, just that this is a transfer thread in Villa Talk not an OT forum full of 'humour'

Jeez. What better way to fill an empty vessel like the Aston Villa Transfers thread than with the joy of laughter?

But I appreciate your point of view. That Hitler had some very good ideas, you know...

Edited by CrackpotForeigner

I really have no idea what you're going on about :lol:

Well I only exist in the fantasy world of JBTC, so don't worry about it..lol I need to stay safe until it's all over!!

If I step back into the REAL world I transform into an attention seeking whore who should be burned at the stake!

Peace!