January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Lambert sign Aubeyamang up! He's a great player plus he actually wants to come here which more than likely means he's willing to put in a shift for us as he'll be playing for a club he wants to be at. Get it done!

Trust me Lerner was told in no uncertain terms

that watching Villa struggle for the 3rd year running cos we're playing reserves + Benteke & a few others is simply unacceptable by someone close to the club.

Ian Taylor got it spot on and tweeted after the game We have NO SPINE & that is exactly what Lerner was told.

If your on about who I think your on about, I cant see Lerner paying much attention to him to be honest. He'd be right in what he said but he's still just a fan.

Lambert sign Aubeyamang up! He's a great player plus he actually wants to come here which more than likely means he's willing to put in a shift for us as he'll be playing for a club he wants to be at. Get it done!

Talksport saying he wants to come here does not = him actually wanting to come here. It may be true that he wants to come here but I'm not buying it when Talksport start the rumour.

Talksport saying he wants to come here does not = him actually wanting to come here. It may be true that he wants to come here but I'm not buying it when Talksport start the rumour.

And they are repeating something from another source on the speculation blacklist. Doesn't mean it's false, but two dodgy sources.

rumours on net that says this about Pierre-Emerick Aubeyamang wanting to come:

After conceding seventeen goals during the festive period, you might have thought many players would be put off by the prospect of a move to Paul Lambert’s side. But St Etienne striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is hoping the Villans make a move for his services after stalling on talks with Italian side Fiorentina. The player is rumoured to be keen to prove himself in the Premier League and is willing to help Villa improve on their lacklustre season.

According to talkSPORT the Gabonese international, who joined the AC Milan youth team in 2007, has been catching the eye of scouts from all over Europe after netting eight times in sixteen appearances for the Ligue 1 side. St Etienne are keen to hold on to the forward but a fee of around £7 million is rumoured to be enough to secure the player’s signature. With Darren Bent seemingly set for an exit from the Midlands club, Lambert is searching for a goal scorer to support the impressive Christian Benteke."

Would cost you about 2k just to have his name printed on the back of your shirt in the club shop!..

So yes, For that reason we will get him :D

Hello ..

I'm seeing many people that are saying Stephens deal is done ! Which is good if true ! Westwood is injured .. KEA to the african cup .. Gardner is injured from before .. therefore only Delph , Bannan and Herd are left !

+ Stephens seems an improvement to what we have ..

Another African DM .. two would really change our midfield ..

Hope we could announce stephens deal as soon as possible so he could join Bradford game ..

but could he play ? As he may have played with Charlton in an early stage ?!

Hello ..

I understand that deals will start to happen following the cup game not before

Which one of them ?

If it was the two of them .. then Stephens might not start against Southampton .. which is a very hard and massive and important game !!

Same thing goes to Bradford game .. it's an important game for us .. Although I don't think Stephens could start because he may have played before in an earlier stage as Westwood .. But atleast he could come couple of days before Southampton !

Yeah go get him. I've only seen a 2minute Youtube video of him (:lol:) but he looks like he can run with the ball. Sign him up.