January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Because he's already got 15 goals in 16 games this season. His stock has shot up quite a bit, been in talks with Chelsea and Liverpool according to his agent. Possibly just BS, but he won't be nearly as cheap even if we are still in the picture.

And is off to the ACON so as a January buy he would have a limited impact.

not remember the Togolese Zidane if not him maybe Mark Delaney or Nobby Solano

Solano wasn't an unknown though, and he soon buggered off with his trumpet the first chance he could. I'll give you delaney though

I would like to think we would be looking to make a couple of signings early in this window as we need players now and for me we cannot hang around as more points we need could be lost if we dither.

After today's game and the heartbreaking circumstances of dropping 2 points I'm praying Lambert is on the phone to Mancini tonight begging for a loan deal for Lescott. Maybe a loan deal for Scott Parker too if AVB fancies signing more CM's from Europe.

We are desperate for some quality and experience. The youngest ever Premier League team was played today by Lambert and it certainly showed for the first 40 mins and last 5.

Aston Villa are in talks with LA Galaxy with an interest of taking USA International Landon Donavon and Rep. Ireland International Robbie Keane on loan during the MLS Close season.

Kolo Toure's linked with a Villa move after Man City Mancini has told the Cote d'ivoire international he can leave next month

Edited by Czechlad

Thought lescott was pretty much guaranteed to everton.

Can't see why he would come here. Better teams will want him if he is available.

We get Distan from Everton - not great but an improvement on what we have.

Aston Villa are in talks with LA Galaxy with an interest of taking USA International Landon Donavon and Rep. Ireland International Robbie Keane on loan during the MLS Close season.

Kolo Toure's linked with a Villa move after Man City Mancini has told the Cote d'ivoire international he can leave next month

Link?