Ashley Young

maqroll

Becoming a bit of a legend isn't he?

Another quality performance today, reads the game so well, great technique too on display.

Obviously not as quick as he used to be but his experience is so important for Villa now.

Needs (deserves) another one year contract then get him coaching with Villa (if he wants it).

It's kind of funny that there's a chance he could get top 4, with this Villa team out of nowhere, in his second spell at 38 years old, when he was chasing that in his peak here with MON and Lerner throwing the kitchen sink at it and fell short.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

It's kind of funny that there's a chance he could get top 4, with this Villa team out of nowhere, in his second spell at 38 years old, when he was chasing that in his peak here with MON and Lerner throwing the kitchen sink at it and fell short.

his entire post-Villa career has just been a training montage for this moment

Edited by Panto_Villan
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, ozvilla28 said:

What's he wony as a player ? I was thinking one or two Premier League titles and a serie A title correct or more ?.Just brings his experience and professionalism to our club.

The playoffs, 1 Premier League, 1 FA cup, 1 league cup, 1 Europa League, 1 Serie A

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Plus the biggest of all, the Peace Cup 😉

His diving header vs I think atlus is still one of the best villa goals I've seen 

Saw him at tesco petrol station at oldswinford cross about 2 weeks later and had a quick chat with him about it, nice guy seemed genuinely surprised and humbled that I had travelled to watch it 

• Like 2

Â