Ashley Young

maqroll

10 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

That winning goal against Everton was I think the most I’ve celebrated a goal watching at home. I went absolutely beserk chucking all the cushions around the living room, scared the shit out of the dog, good times.

That Ash goal and the 4th goal in the 7-2 are the most I’ve ever cheered /celebrated / done something incredibly daft in joy ever. If I celebrated any longer I think I would have burst a blood vessel. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised that nobody else has posted about him, but I thought that this was his worst game of the season. He was caught ball-watching for both the first and second goals. Sort of like Cash the last time we were at the Emirates.

6 minutes ago, TomC said:

I'm surprised that nobody else has posted about him, but I thought that this was his worst game of the season. He was caught ball-watching for both the first and second goals. Sort of like Cash the last time we were at the Emirates.

Yeah he’s been great this season but a poor couple of games lately, I was thinking the same. But then, I would expect most right backs to have a bad game against that Grealish bloke, and Harvey Barnes is decent too last time out.

• 3 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, picicata said:

Has the Lion fecked off on his tea break or something?

Gone to Chelsea for 300 mill.

They got fed up of the pole dancing dragon masquerading as a Lion on their crest and Boehly wants the league to know they mean business.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, picicata said:

Has the Lion fecked off on his tea break or something?

Very good question.

Maybe it's like Knightmare, where bits of your face fall off until you put some bread in your bag.

• Thanks 1

Â