Jordan Graham

quizme

...but he didn't then play for them.

Get them playing if they're out on loan.

It should be a contractual requirement of the loan that they play at least 50% of games while they're there.

I'm pretty sure no club would agree to that.

I remember a rumour probably BS that was in the Carson loan we had

• Like 1

It does seem odd to loan players to Championship clubs when they appear to be nowhere near our first team (given that half of our players are Championship level :P).

I think the Grealish loan is an example of it working perfectly, and the 'fact' he and the club apparently turned down Championship cliubs for the remainder of the season is a good sign, as we know he will play at County.

• Like 2

Much more of a realistic chance of him playing in his loan than at Ipswich.

Exactly, so why send him to Ipswich in the first place ?

To be fair he did get a couple of games and wasn't there long!

Also, I can only assume Ipswich were in contact with Villa and someone at Villa has said he's good enough for that league but wasn't quite there yet in reality.... A bit of League 1 experience shouldn't do any harm though and should make him a better player :)

Hope not. Wells isn't good enough

I presume you're an avid watcher of Bradford? :-)

No. He just doesn't look good enough. I have seen him play a few times and dome highlights. Hrmau do well in league 1 but he won't cut it in premier league. Hence why Huddersfield are signing him. Guess most clubs in premier league agree with me :)

• 2 weeks later...
Â