Jordan Graham

quizme

I don't think any young player coming through our academy has a chance of making it at Villa with the negative environment at the club in the last few years so they may as well leave and give themselves a chance.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I don't really wanna be bringing any negativity after a good win but I was at the Wolves game last night (Christmas present for my Dad) and why we've let this guy go I have no idea. Him and Kacaniclic were the two best players on the pitch, I saw him beat the full-back more in one game than Sinclair has done all season (no over-exaggeration!)

He doesn't just beat people with pace either, he's a bag of tricks, put a few good deliveries in and almost scored a curling wonder goal which hit the post. Only criticism would be that he should have crossed the ball earlier on a couple of occasions, but decided to skin the fullback again.

I know it's The Championship but he's an obvious talent, I'm sure he'll be back in the prem sooner or later. With him only being 20 as well, I have no idea why we've sold him.

Edited by Tom13

Ah damn I was confusing him with Nikola Kalinic. Seems to be doing well himself at Fiorentina. But yes I remember Kacaniclic, that young guy who was at Fulham and used to link up really well with Berbatov that one season.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I know its a bit late now but this kid would have been ideal for us in the Championship. Shouldn't have let him go.

• 4 years later...
Â