Jordan Graham

quizme

• 7 months later...

he seemed to have quite a few injuries last season. Been unlucky himself. Not sure hes recaptured what hes had. Shame. Lots of people had wraps on him as much as Grealish didnt they? Fast tricky winger? He is still young though.. may need to go on loan again.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a mate who can't last 45 minutes who was asked to play for Stratford just to give you an idea of the level of opposition he's played there. May as well have gone to a park in brum and asked for a kick about

Yes - he and Grealish were very much talked about in the same breath. For a while the two of them were tearing it up in the youth games.

Also the dribble he did against Ajax in NextGen (available on google) is still one of the best I've seen from a player in Villa colours.

Had a really bad injury and it hasnt been good for him on his return, not even getting a game for reserves recently which I would think is a major worry.

That dribble was quality. It looked like a proper moment of skill, unlike an N'Zogbia moment, bumbling along with the ball bouncing off his shins to go past a player. It's a shame he hasn't progressed much.

Â