Jordan Graham

quizme

6 minutes ago, PaulC said:

He played well when I saw him but Wolves are still losing matches. Barry Bannan has been totally brilliant for Wednesday but no-one is saying it was a mistake letting him go.

We gave him a chance and he never really grasped it. We move on.

When you look at Graham and Johnson and look at the shite we signed like Tonev and Sylla...the least we could have done was give these kids a shot.

Everyone was raving about the pair of them as youngsters.

• Like 2

I dont think we ever really gave Bannan a chance and was more forced into playing out of necessity at times and not because people wanted to give him a game. Maybe Houllier did but dont think McLeish or Lambert ever wanted to play him

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I dont think we ever really gave Bannan a chance and was more forced into playing out of necessity at times and not because people wanted to give him a game. Maybe Houllier did but dont think McLeish or Lambert ever wanted to play him

That's how you get a chance as a youngster, when there's injuries/suspensions. Down to the player to grasp it.

• Like 1

Yes my point was that because Jordan Graham is performing well in a losing championship team doesn't mean it was a mistake letting him go. I'm sure Adama can do everything Graham is doing and more given the chance.

• Like 1

We may be viewing things differently here but albrighton was injured a lot, when he wasn't lambert gave him game time, it was the club who refused to pay albrighton the going wage

grealish played a lot under sherwood & whilst he has looked good in patches his behaviour off the pitch me think maybe he is still a bit immature and lambert saw that

just don't see the graham situation as another stick to beat lambert with

Don't know why people are getting excited over it, never gave any indication while he was here that he was even close to breaking through, got released doing well, it happens

Wait till the likes of Robinson are doing the same, those that made the bench, those that should have broke through

To me he's just football, he was here for a long time, watched by our youth set up for a long time, did nothing, sent out on a couple of loans, did nothing, signed for wolves, did nothing, sent out on loan, did nothing, back at Wolves, having a good season, "why didnt we keep him"

In my head he's more an example as to why buy back clauses work more than a criticism of our youth set up

The fact that 1 player from the nextgen win has made the first team should be up for investigation but I'm more concerned about Robinson than I am this kid

Â