I just won £1000 on a scratch card! What's your highest?

villanmike

Couldn't beleive it, highest I ever won before today was £50.

Yeah, it was on that £10 a go scratch card called "£4Million Blue" , the guy behind the counter was in awe!

What's the highest you have ever won?

PS: I don't actually play them that often, so it's very lucky...I only bought the £10 one because I won £250 on a slot machine earlier in the day! All this on my daughters 4th birthday, so pleased!

PS: I don't actually play them that often, so it's very lucky...I only bought the £10 one because I won £250 on a slot machine earlier in the day! All this on my daughters 4th birthday, so pleased!

even though you had just won £250 I'll bet there was a moment when you thought ''should I waste a tenner on a scratch card''

most I have won is £46 I used my last £1 on a scratch card and was absolutely **** skint and had 4 days till pay day so I was absolutely buzzing when I won that money...then I went and bought a snooker cue with the money so I was still skint...I dont think I ate for 3 day's but the cue was pretty good, I aint got a clue where it is these days though

• Like 2

even though you had just won £250 I'll bet there was a moment when you thought ''should I waste a tenner on a scratch card''

most I have won is £46 I used my last £1 on a scratch card and was absolutely **** skint and had 4 days till pay day so I was absolutely buzzing when I won that money...then I went and bought a snooker cue with the money so I was still skint...I dont think I ate for 3 day's but the cue was pretty good, I aint got a clue where it is these days though

I did think about it a couple of times before i bought it. I asked the guy serving me what was the most often card returning winnings and he said the £10 one, so I thought ahh sod it, and just went for it. I told him i'll buy him a beer when I get my funds.

Never brought one, occasional go on the lottery when I buy a lucky dip and ibe only ever won a tenner on that, but tbh I'd struggle to pay 10quid for a scratch card. Didn't even realise they cost that much.

Never bought one.

I did buy one lottery ticket on my 21st birthday. I'd never played before, it'd have been a great story for the tabloids. Unfortunately the world doesn't work the way I thought it did, I didn't even get a single number. :(

I have never ever bought a lottery ticket but funnily enough I said at work today that I was going to have a lucky dip for tomorrows draw...I didn't bother in the end though

I'm in the syndicate at work but that is more because I wouldn't wanna be the only **** who didn't play and ended up losing out

Couldn't beleive it, highest I ever won before today was £50.

Yeah, it was on that £10 a go scratch card called "£4Million Blue" , the guy behind the counter was in awe!

What's the highest you have ever won?

£250 on the slots and then £1000 on the cards

Is this like the gambler that only remembers his wins and not the losses ? Or should we be getting the lottery numbers of you tomorrow ?

Â