I just won £1000 on a scratch card! What's your highest?

villanmike

most I have won is £46 I used my last £1 on a scratch card and was absolutely **** skint and had 4 days till pay day so I was absolutely buzzing when I won that money...then I went and bought a snooker cue with the money so I was still skint...I dont think I ate for 3 day's but the cue was pretty good, I aint got a clue where it is these days though

The words of a man who will be skint all his life

• Like 1

i won £1000 on a scratch card back in 1998.. went on a holiday with the win.. thing is i kept buying the odd scratch card after the win,spent £30/£40 on cards after the win.. spend it on something or you will spend on more scratch cards

Ha, that is the exact scratch card I bought last week for £10, however mine was by mistake. I very rarely buy them and was feeling lucky so I asked for number 1, which I thought was £1, turned out it was £10 and he already ripped and scanned it so thought sod it ill have to have it now. Won **** all, £10 on a scratch card is insane. I did win £600 playing poker on friday night though, stick to the skill games folks.

I've never bought a scratch card. In a pub once a friend left to buy cigarettes and returned with a scratch card for everyone. Being an argumentative prick I said I didn't want mine as I didn't agree with scratch cards (particularly their target market). Of course 'my' card was the only one that won.

The only time I gamble is when there is a deal on Quidco (eg, get £50 cashback for opening an account and wagering £10, had a few of those). Anyway, a few months back Skybet were offering £25 for opening an account and wagering £10 so I went for it.

It was a Monday night and Man City were at home to Chelsea. Chelsea had already took the lead so I stuck my £10 on MC to win, which they did 2-1 and got me about 5/1. I never touched that account again until recently when they emailed me telling I had a mystery free bet between £2 and £200. I logged in and it was £3.

It was the night of the England San Marino game (so rubbish odds) but there was another game on which looked like 2 Arab teams. It was 2-2 with 15 minutes to go but the home team were 10/1 to win... I stuck the £3 on the home side and they came through 3-2, another £33 off Sky bet to go with the £25 and the £50 :D

Â