Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

The latest offside flag ive ever seen.

They are told not to put the flag up early just as players are told to play to the whistle.  A flag going up straight away used to mean some players stopped and others didn’t which caused all sorts of arguments if a goal was scored and the flag was incorrect.   This one was obvious as Isak was a mile offside when he received the ball but the move still had to play out. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

A club that prides itself on being a BTEC Millwall. Get them gone

Absolute rats.

We might need them to beat spurs yet so I'm not holding any animosity towards them at the moment 

17 hours ago, sne said:

Fair dues, Leeds have banned the guy for life.

I never really understand this 'banned for life' like its really a punishment. Next season his mate or brother or mother just buys a season ticket and gives it to him. It's unenforceable. 

Just now, villa89 said:

I never really understand this 'banned for life' like its really a punishment. Next season his mate or brother or mother just buys a season ticket and gives it to him. It's unenforceable. 

I thought English stadiums had cameras everywhere?

Could still sneak in of course but I imagine he'd get bounced on sight. 

7 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I agree it’s difficult to police, but he’s been arrested so he’ll probably get a ban in court aswell, which means he’d actually be committing another offence if he attended a game, an offence that would most probably result in a prison sentence. 

Â