Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Leeds are shite but i bet they beat brighton.

Hopefully be the Brighton that smashed man ure 

97 yellow cards, we're in third with 76. At least they're winning something.

Sunderland had the PL record with 95. The odds are good Leeds will be the first to break triple figures :D 

51 minutes ago, Chine said:

Leeds just had a chance and headed over to the scream of the commentator “ and koch is in there!!” 🤣, childish I know but funny !

I heard "blocked by Koch" earlier in the game - made me chuckle :D 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

97 yellow cards, we're in third with 76. At least they're winning something.

Sunderland had the PL record with 95. The odds are good Leeds will be the first to break triple figures :D 

...and thus cementing their moniker as Dirty Leeds forever into football history.

• Like 1

They will be back up soon. Maybe a couple of seasons but they will get there . Plucky Leeds . 

Don't know where all their money went though as they never strengthened in Jan which was suicide 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

No cares about leeds apart from leeds fans. 

Have you not heard the commentary on there games and punditry afterwards?

We all want leeds to do well, we are honoured to have them in the league

Its like their whole fanbase is like other clubs away fans. Lots of noise lots of beer lots of lads and absolutely no balance or thought process to what happens in a game. 

Tonight seeing grown men screaming  behind the dugout at Kovacic as he was brought off and subbed because he had the temerity of putting his leg in the way of Dan James studs. 

Actually watched the 3 nil league cup final win earlier randomly and was good to see them losing twice in a night 

• Like 2

The noise they've been making in spite the situation they're in is impressive tbf and honestly preferable to the morale-sapping grumbling VP frequently descends into

I don't get the constant hysterical jeering of opposition misses and misplaced passes and that though, like lads you're 3-0 down, down to 10 men and in the relegation zone, I don't think Lukaku's crying himself to sleep over putting one of them wide

12 minutes ago, Annoyman said:

The noise they've been making in spite the situation they're in is impressive tbf and honestly preferable to the morale-sapping grumbling VP frequently descends into

I don't get the constant hysterical jeering of opposition misses and misplaced passes and that though, like lads you're 3-0 down, down to 10 men and in the relegation zone, I don't think Lukaku's crying himself to sleep over putting one of them wide

Remember when we got relegated and Villa Park was rocking. The guy doing the selling commented that it helped sell the club to Xia (OK maybe we should have been quieter) 

It's a kind of gallows thing and also a fans demonstration that they support the club through thick or thin. 

• Like 2

Â