Alan Pardew signs new eight year deal

dudevillaisnice

• 3 weeks later...

According to Nation Radio (Welsh crap music station) he could be on his way today.

Why they would know before anyone else is beyond me, but It'd make me smile if it was true.

• Like 2

The payoff would be huge, can't see it happening just yet.

Why?

If Newcastle give him an 8 year contract it could easily state in that very contract that any payoff was limited to a <insert monetry value> or wages equal to a <insert period of time>

Not even Mike Ashley would give someone an 8 year deal and have to pay the whole thing up if he sacked them, he is a bit of an idiot at times but you don't make the sort of money he has made making errors like that.

• 1 year later...

I think Ashley will be glad to be rid of Pardew, especially as he'll get some compensation for him going. Pardew has been hot and cold for a while, and I imagine Ashley will just find another cheap manager looking to keep the mid-table.

well his family got abuse from the geordies, which can't have been pleasant and he is a london chap, plus his personal career there, maybe the combination of those reasons seem to of particular pull to him right now.