Alan Pardew signs new eight year deal

dudevillaisnice

• 3 months later...

Newcastle have barred a telegraph reporter from all press conferences until they print an apology in the paper for an article printed on Monday that said the French players are creating a dressing room split and that cabaye wanted to join spurs in the summer.

The telegraph responded by saying the story was given to them by several sources at the club and they won't print what Newcastle want them too.

it seems that way. Its funny that Newcastle have been doing poor for a while and like MON and Redknapp. Pardew has escaped with very little criticism while AVB and Benitez were slaughtered within days of taking their job

I've rather enjoyed Pardew returning to his usual success rate. Said all along last season was a complete fluke and you could see even he knew it and was pinching himself how lucky he was to have a team that could run around blindfolded and win last season. But it still didn't stop him looking smug.

I could conceivably see Newcastle not taking a single point for the rest of the season - QPR (A), West Ham (A) and Arsenal (H).

QPR will want to give their fans something to cheer, West Ham are on a run of form and Arsenal are knocking on the door of the champions league.

Who knows? We might only need one point to be safe.

Seems Newcastle losing Ba was much bigger than I originally thought. Isn't he still their top goalscorer this season? 

For however good the goals Cisse scores, he doesn't seem to score simple ones consistently. 

I could conceivably see Newcastle not taking a single point for the rest of the season - QPR (A), West Ham (A) and Arsenal (H).

QPR will want to give their fans something to cheer, West Ham are on a run of form and Arsenal are knocking on the door of the champions league.

They'll win vs QPR 

I dont think will be that easy. If Newcastle dont beat West Ham they know they have to beat QPR to stay up and will be full of nerves. Was same when Wigan went there

They'll win vs QPR 

I am confident QPR will get a positive result. There are one or two players in the shop window now.