Alan Pardew signs new eight year deal

dudevillaisnice

Pardew has never looked the real deal to me. He wears a sharp suit very well but I just don't know quite what it is but he just looks like he's bricking it inside whilst he's trying to look like he knows what he's doing.

There is something else going on up there. The hiring of Pardew was a bit fishy when Hughton was doing well and then following it up with an 8 year contract.

I think Ashley and Pardew are supposed to be mates but there is something else a miss I recon.

• 1 month later...

I still think they will turn it around when Cabaye and Ben Arfa return, they have a quality team and they could easily have gotten a equaliser yesterday. With Debuchy and (possibly) Remy still to join this window they simply cannot get relegated once those injured return. I would **** love it if they did though.

I will love it if Newcastle go down. They still bang on about the **** 'Whose your next Messiah' banner as if they are gods gift to football, all the while forgetting how they lampooned Laursen's retirement speech. words removed.

So obviously the contract issue is being raised now Alan 'Alan Partridge' Pardew is finding his actual feet.

Surely they wouldn't have signed him up for 8 years without a get out clause, as in if they choose to sack him for being shit they dont have to pay off those 7 + years?

This is Newcastle and Ashley we are talking about?

• 3 weeks later...

Can't see them sacking him as they're still buying players but you never know. There was a bit in the paper today that an unnamed manager may not cost much to sack due to 'personal loans' with the owner.