Media and punditry

BOF

20 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I watched it on sky last night, not sure who the co Commentator was (main was Tyler) 

He was pretty good, not only talked well about us and called the game for what it was but sounded like he actually saw us before talked positively about the high line because we look so well coached and that it catches everyone out, that we were pressing brilliantly, that the crowd were on one and fairly that we were a better final ball away from being out of sight 

It was Leon Osman I believe.

• Thanks 1

On 06/12/2023 at 23:42, sidcow said:

Could the MOTD commentator have been any more downbeat and begrudging about us?. He's one of the worst for getting over excited about a big club getting chances. 

Pretty much every move  by us and the goal was spoken about in a quiet matter of fact way. Boils my piss. 

I was saying this the other day there. 

Jonathan Pierce has became a right downbeat misrable ********.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I was saying this the other day there. 

Jonathan Pierce has became a right downbeat misrable ********.

When he was commentating on the Women's World Cup he gave the impression he'd rather have been anywhere else. How is it these guys get jobs for life regardless of how well they do the work? 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, oishiiniku_uk said:

When he was commentating on the Women's World Cup he gave the impression he'd rather have been anywhere else. How is it these guys get jobs for life regardless of how well they do the work? 

He is a dour, miserable prick who could send a glass eye to sleep. 

He commentates like he is whisepering to himself in the shower. 

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, El Zen said:

In case anyone still wasn’t entirely sure what to think about Joey Barton, it’s now safe to conclude he’s an absolute word removed. 

He doubled down by going on Piers Morgan show. I am sure they had a lot of "banter" together

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

I admire that Carragher cannot spell the league that he has worked in since about 1996

Unless he is trying to be cultured by adding some French to his vocabulary

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Villaphan04 said:

we have the pleasure of having Phil Neville in an analyst role over here this weekend. oh joy

Jeez, come back Andy Townsend in his  tactics truck! 

• Haha 1

Â