Ashley Westwood

Nabby

Just now, ermie123 said:

Well one a cockerel and he well more agile than Westwood and Richards put together!

Ah. Now we're entering maths territory. 2 + (-5) =?

24 minutes ago, Uncle Albert said:

Ive just pictured all the players after the game on saturday running out the changing room at molineux and locking him in

this after they have all whipped him with their towels. Here is a photo of Gabby and Westwood

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, ermie123 said:

Never been any good at maths i'm lost now?

IMO, thinking about what Westwood would be able to add to the game, adding Richards into the equation would end up with a negative answer :-)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, a m ole said:

"Ashley lovers" :crylaugh:

go on admit your love of him

Yeah, I'm sure everyone who doesn't think he's the worst player to have ever played the game doesn't watch football properly. 

ok

one of the worst

Polyphonic means multiple sounds by the way,  

you win a goldfish

so if you've only been listening to the game all your life, Im beginning to understand your opinion...

aaah

excuse me for expressing myself in an artistic manner (multi - was in brackets)

Ashley is a shit footballer, but there are people out there who love him anyway.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TB said:

IMO, thinking about what Westwood would be able to add to the game, adding Richards into the equation would end up with a negative answer :-)

Right now i understand and if you add Gardner in there it would be a no hoper!

1 hour ago, Grasshopper said:

go on admit your love of him

ok

one of the worst

you win a goldfish

aaah

excuse me for expressing myself in an artistic manner (multi - was in brackets)

Ashley is a shit footballer, but there are people out there who love him anyway.

Make sure you let everyone know how shit he sounds next time you listen to one of our games.

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Bunnski said:

*awaits boring predictable replies...

This one, well, it doesn't really go anywhere but my Mum's been on the phone, she had her hair cut at this place she was telling me about, before she went to meet Janet. Also it's from me so naturally i have nothing to say as ever. But then you all knew that anyway.

54 minutes ago, Dave J said:

Wow how very dare you come on here also and post with so much common sense - this will never do.

The alarming drop in performances from sub par to abysmal is nothing to do with Ashley getting a nice FIVE year contract then?

He definitely did not have any good seasons, they were just average. I still don't know what his strengths are now. I'd agree that he didn't stand out to be as poor as he does now, but he had better midfielders around him back then.