Ashley Westwood

Nabby

2 hours ago, bobzy said:

lol :D

You probably didn't see the Cardiff game, or the numerous other times he's fouled. Isn't he one of the most fouled players in the league? Instead you seem to focus on going down easily a couple of times in the last match.

As someone else said, it's not even close when comparing the two.  

*Edit* - just checked, he's the most fouled player in the entire league. 

Lol

Edited by DCJonah

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

You probably didn't see the Cardiff game, or the numerous other times he's fouled. Isn't he one of the most fouled players in the league? Instead you seem to focus on going down easily a couple of times in the last match.

As someone else said, it's not even close when comparing the two.  

*Edit* - just checked, he's the most fouled player in the entire league. 

Lol

Yes, he is the most fouled.  Some of them are just never fouls in a million years, some of them are him blatantly having the crap kicked out of him.

In any case, he falls over a lot and bottles a lot of challenges - not that tackling is really what he's there to.  You're completely wrong if you think that only applies to "the last match".

(I like Grealish by the way, but he's "lightweight" as they come).

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

Yes, he is the most fouled.  Some of them are just never fouls in a million years, some of them are him blatantly having the crap kicked out of him.

In any case, he falls over a lot and bottles a lot of challenges - not that tackling is really what he's there to.  You're completely wrong if you think that only applies to "the last match".

(I like Grealish by the way, but he's "lightweight" as they come).

The original post you laughed at, mentioned nothing about grealish tackling. It spoke about him taking challenges and winning free kicks and pens. 

He may go down easy for some but being the most fouled player in the league (pretty big gap from 2nd place) kind of proves the original point right. 

22 minutes ago, DK82 said:

I've always wondered what a real man plays football like, and now I know. Thanks again VT for a wonderful lesson.

Next up, what a woman does in the kitchen.

Tiling, joinery and electrics I believe....

• Like 1

Westwood being sold would be a huge step in the right direction. He is Mr Aston villa for me, for all the wrong reasons...... not because he's our 'go to' guy but because he opitimises everything we have become.

Edited by Woodytom
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

Westwood being sold would be a huge step in the right direction. He is Mr Aston villa for me, for all the wrong reasons...... not because he's our 'go to' guy but because he opitimises everything we have become.

For one beautiful second, I really thought that said 'he optimises everything'. 

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

The original post you laughed at, mentioned nothing about grealish tackling. It spoke about him taking challenges and winning free kicks and pens. 

He may go down easy for some but being the most fouled player in the league (pretty big gap from 2nd place) kind of proves the original point right. 

The "original point" was about Westwood getting a "ribbing" at BMH for "when a man, plays like that, in a mans game".

3 minutes ago, bobzy said:

The "original point" was about Westwood getting a "ribbing" at BMH for "when a man, plays like that, in a mans game".

Well yes but we weren't discussing that. You were laughing at the post regarding grealish winning free kicks and this being a poor comparison for the way in which Westwood plays in his cowardly manner. 

8 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Well yes but we weren't discussing that. You were laughing at the post regarding grealish winning free kicks and this being a poor comparison for the way in which Westwood plays in his cowardly manner. 

Oh, that's what I was laughing at?  Thanks dude :D

5 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Oh, that's what I was laughing at?  Thanks dude :D

You chose which post to quote and to use the brilliant phrase of lol. If that's not what you meant then not sure how anyone is meant to know that. 

7 minutes ago, DK82 said:

Westwood does need to go, but the crap that get spoken about him is incredible. You'd think he eats babies. Lescott was a bigger disease and didn't get as much abuse.

Hutton is equally as bad and gets no abuse.

Agbonlahor has been equally as bad and doesn't get booed onto the pitch.

Richards another.

Westwood? Not good enough. no confidence, not enough ability and all Vila fans can do is abuse and insult him. Grown men doing this. 

Westwood hasn't been booed at the ground for ages. And other players have had similar. Lescott and Bacuna got booed last season and if still here lescott would be getting absolutely hammered.

Some are so precious over their little Ashley. You've given stick and abuse to players, managers and owners in the past so a bit rich to use the 'grown men' do this jab. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DK82 said:

Westwood does need to go, but the crap that get spoken about him is incredible. You'd think he eats babies. Lescott was a bigger disease and didn't get as much abuse.

Hutton is equally as bad and gets no abuse.

Agbonlahor has been equally as bad and doesn't get booed onto the pitch.

Richards another.

Westwood? Not good enough. no confidence, not enough ability and all Vila fans can do is abuse and insult him. Grown men doing this. 

But they are all different examples of the shit we have become

Put them in a line pelt them all with shit and you'd hit a guilty one 5 out of 5 (plus a few more you havent listed)

• Like 1