Ashley Westwood

Nabby

35 minutes ago, DK82 said:

Westwood does need to go, but the crap that get spoken about him is incredible. You'd think he eats babies. Lescott was a bigger disease and didn't get as much abuse.

Hutton is equally as bad and gets no abuse.

Agbonlahor has been equally as bad and doesn't get booed onto the pitch.

Richards another.

Westwood? Not good enough. no confidence, not enough ability and all Vila fans can do is abuse and insult him. Grown men doing this. 

I think you're being harsh on Westwood myself. Gabby, Richards and Hutton are loads worse than him. As too is Gardner imo.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VILLAMARV said:

I think you're being harsh on Westwood myself. Gabby, Richards and Hutton are loads worse than him. As too is Gardner imo.

Well, I think that too, but I don't want to get people angry so I drop it.

I haven't read anywhere on here him being blamed for the demise of AVFC.

Lerner is where the blame mostly lies.

Add to his pulling of the plug, Mon's Amortation project. the appointment of McShit, Lambert and TS, we finally got to the point where all our good players were replaced by Shit or untried foreigners.

Westwood is one of those pieces of shit, a turd that has stained the grass on more occasions than any of the other turds that either "Cant Flush - Wont Flush" or stank the place out untill the plumber came.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Flynnchin84 said:

Brilliant? The only thing that kept us in that league was Benteke.

Not taking anything away from Benteke, he was fantastic that season but so were Guzan, Vlaar and Delph, not to mention Westwood, it's a team game

• Like 1

I dont know how many of you remember Terry Hennesey. He played for Derby and later did some scouting. I dont know if he was a good scout or not but I met him in my youth, and he said one thing that has always stuck with me.

He said there are three ways to watch Football,

1) you simply follow the ball from station to station

2) you can watch the players stance and technique (not really being aware of the ball)

or

3) you use a kind of polyphonic (multi) vision where you are aware of players positioned around the pitch, where the ball is going/where the ball could/should be going and how the player used his body & feet/head with the ball and what he does with it.

I guess all the Ashley lovers just watch him and not even the ball

2 hours ago, DK82 said:

Westwood does need to go, but the crap that get spoken about him is incredible. You'd think he eats babies. Lescott was a bigger disease and didn't get as much abuse.

Hutton is equally as bad and gets no abuse.

Agbonlahor has been equally as bad and doesn't get booed onto the pitch.

Richards another.

Westwood? Not good enough. no confidence, not enough ability and all Vila fans can do is abuse and insult him. Grown men doing this. 

Well how very dare you post such common sense ! 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

I dont know how many of you remember Terry Hennesey. He played for Derby and later did some scouting. I dont know if he was a good scout or not but I met him in my youth, and he said one thing that has always stuck with me.

2) you can watch the players stance and technique (not really being aware of the ball)

or

3) you use a kind of polyphonic (multi) vision where you are aware of players positioned around the pitch, where the ball is going/where the ball could/should be going and how the player used his body & feet/head with the ball and what he does with it.

"Ashley lovers" :crylaugh:

Yeah, I'm sure everyone who doesn't think he's the worst player to have ever played the game doesn't watch football properly.

Polyphonic means multiple sounds by the way, so if you've only been listening to the game all your life, I'm beginning to understand your opinion...

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

or

or 4) That player is simply shit. I don't care if he does anything worthwhile on the pitch. He's just shit, and anyone able to spot any positive or even faintly redeeming qualities doesn't watch the game in the right way.

• Like 2

Also don't ever forget his corners my lord even a one legged blind could of took them better, couple those corners with that Bulgarians Star Trek shooting and boy it was dodge and duck time even if you watched tham on the telly!