Ashley Westwood

Nabby

For me the anger in watching him play has dissipated.....I now feel sad for the lad

I can only imagine the ribbing he gets at BMH

When a man, plays like that, in a mans game.... its sad.

It seems what some of us ( including me) want him to do....He just can't....It must be miserable for him.

2 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Same as that, got dartitis and can't play competitively anymore unless I skull a load of booze. No probelms in practice at all.

:offtopic:

If I understand it correctly.....you won't get over it either.....I had to pack in.

sorry for going off topic.....I will stop now.-_-

3 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Well, the first bit is total conjecture about bullying at the training ground.

The second is some crap about being a 'man' that doesn't mean anything.

Again, he should leave and he's been naff for a while, but this sort of bollocks is ridiculous.

I know what you mean, have you seen Elizabeth Lambert play football? 

12 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Well, the first bit is total conjecture about bullying at the training ground.

The second is some crap about being a 'man' that doesn't mean anything.

Again, he should leave and he's been naff for a while, but this sort of bollocks is ridiculous.

I didn't say Bullying....there is "industrial banter" that can be tedious to a recipient....

Its just an opinion....you clearly have yours.

I just happen to think what he displays is so stark and clear....perhaps thats why he was taken off at half time. Steve Bruce has already said " Physical contact is important, you may feel its not.

I was actually trying to be considerate to the lad , but maybe you failed to see that.

.....and yes it is a "mans" game.....meaning physical contact plays a huge role in the success.....you may not see that either.

Ps ......you don't have to swear to get your point across

Edited by TRO

You were trying to be considerate by implying he's bullied at the training ground because he doesn't play like a man?

Of course.

I haven't failed to see anything. 

• meaning physical contact plays a huge role in the success.....you may not see that either.
  • Physical contact is important, you may feel its not.

Didn't say either of these things, I was calling you out on the above. That and only that. It has nothing to do with how I see the game or not so don't make things up.

Edited by StefanAVFC

7 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

You were trying to be considerate by implying he's bullied at the training ground because he doesn't play like a man?

Of course.

I haven't failed to see anything. 

Rubbish,don't be so prickly

I know what players are like and so do you......they will pick up on the slightest malfunction and drive a coach & horses through it.....its what guys do in a male environment.

Well.....do you think his play is commensurate with Physical contact?.....do you see an avoidance of it in his play?

Bullying is a word that you have chosen to use my friend

Edited by TRO

4 minutes ago, TRO said:

Rubbish,don't be so prickly

I know what players are like and so do you......they will pick up on the slightest malfunction and drive a coach & horses through it.....its what guys do in a male environment.

Well.....do you think his play is commensurate with Physical contact?.....do you see an avoidance of it in his play?

Bullying is a word that you have chosen to use my friend

I will continue to be prickly while you make points that have nothing to do with what I said.

You implied 'ribbing' at BMH based around him 'not playing like a man'. And justified it with 'you know what men are like'. With all due respect, it's a load of rubbish you made up.

I have no desire to enter into a debate about his ability as a player, as everyone seems to be in agreement that he should be sold due to not impacting the team in the slighest.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I will continue to be prickly while you make points that have nothing to do with what I said.

You implied 'ribbing' at BMH based around him 'not playing like a man'. And justified it with 'you know what men are like'. With all due respect, it's a load of rubbish you made up.

I have no desire to enter into a debate about his ability as a player, as everyone seems to be in agreement that he should be sold due to not impacting the team in the slighest.

I didn't Imply......I said quote " I can only imagine the ribbing he gets at BMH"

Its just my opinion....no facts ....just my opinion.

The sort of thing that perhaps you do from time to time....."Opinion"

If I find that you write something that i disagree with, I will ignore it. There is no dislike button to press....that is the action I will take.

Its a forum mate.

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

If I find that you write something that i disagree with, I will ignore it. There is no dislike button to press....that is the action I will take.

Its a forum mate.

Of course, because the normal practice for reasonable discourse is to simply ignore opinions you don't agree with. :lol:

It's a forum yes, so if you write things that I perceive to be total rubbish, I will proceed to state that :thumb:

Edited by StefanAVFC

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Of course, because the normal practice for reasonable discourse is to simply ignore opinions you don't agree with. :lol:

It's a forum yes, so if you write things that I perceive to be total rubbish, I will proceed to state that :thumb:

Semantics at play

well we agree to disagree....because I think your comments are total rubbish.