Ashley Westwood

Nabby

Can't disagree with that Steffan, the adulation of him i do find a bit strange i have to be honest, i do agree atm we haveb't got anybody to replace him, but when i see him having an ok game, like yday and against Nooocastle, and then some posters come on here saying he dictated the game, then i find it hard to comprehend.

I can't think of one telling pass he has made this season, he is the best passer in the team, but for me he is nowhere the quality we need to kick on,Delph is the only current midfielder we have who i think has.

When you've made your mind up about a player like you have, then you'll never see anything he does. Which means you're talking a fair amount of rubbish about him. Edited by villan_007

• 2 weeks later...

@ the poster above.  He has been consistently good for most of the season after having a bad start.

I'd have to disagree with this. It's great to see that he has picked up his game in the last month or so but he was pretty poor before that.

Played a lovely first-time through ball for Delph IIRC.

Has really upped his game these last few weeks and long may his form continue.

Was great awareness and was a perfect first time pass. We don't have another player in the squad who could of played that ball imo. Most players would of took a touch and then passed which would of given Chelski a better chance of closing Delph down quicker. That's the thing I like most about Westwood, he never shys from hitting a pass first time and is always trying to find space himself or create space for other players with his quick incisive passing.

• Like 2