Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

"Assists" is a bit misleading though.

You can beat 3 players and play a perfect cross right onto the foot of a striker who then falls on his arse and kicks the ball into the stands. That doesn't count as an assist. Meanwhile, you can have a defenders clearence bounce off the back of your head and into the path of a striker who scores and that does count.

I think the "chances created" is a much better way of looking at the contrabution of a midfielder.

Spot on mate

When we signed him I was expecting a much bigger goal return that what he has produced whilst I think we have got what we probably expected in terms of assists. He's hit and miss.

He certainly sems to have a bit more confidence at the minute and good to see him running with the ball. Really could do with him, his fellow midfielders and some of the defenders to chip in with some goals to help get us out of this mess.

Still on of the best players we got. Shame that he is so indecisive, he could really be a much better player if he fixed that. And yes, he can be a show off but he does go forward which is vital at times. Hope he keeps getting better.

he saved Wigan from relegation  a few years ago whe  he went on a brilliant scoring run

hopefully this is the start of that for him and he saves us

was inches from scoring a screamer against Newcastle and again today before the free kick

he looks happier so lets hope this injury isnt too bad

Great freekick but what were the west ham players thinking

The player underneath the ball was staring at the turf and didnt even jump what a moron

If i were big sam id tear him a new one

Edited by AshVilla

Â