Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

I detest CNZ, so much so if it meant never seeing him in a Villa I'd happily loan him to blues and pay his wages for the season!

I rate Tonev as a better signing and I question how he ever became a professional footballer.

Just go.

I don't rate the guy at all, as I've made clear in this thread, but I think this level of hate is a bit over the top.
So? He's stolen a living off my club and if I want him gone.

I don't wish him any physical harm I just loath seeing him fail almost every time in a Villa shirt.

Haha! It's more his club than yours considering they pay his wages!

What I don't get is why a player is hated for being crap? Surely it should be the manager who is blamed for picking him!

I dont think it's lack of skill,  I think it's lack of effort

• Like 1

What I don't get is why a player is hated for being crap? Surely it should be the manager who is blamed for picking him!

I dont think it's lack of skill, I think it's lack of effort

I think it's a lack of confidence. But let's just say it was a lack of effort. Then that makes is even worse the manager continues to select him! What does it see about the managers judgement?

I think it's a lack of confidence. But let's just say it was a lack of effort. Then that makes is even worse the manager continues to select him! What does it see about the managers judgement?

Have you seen this guys dress sense, not a man who lacks confidence on any level :)

• Like 1

Have you seen this guys dress sense, not a man who lacks confidence on any level :)

Haha. Looking at his dress sense I would

say he lacks something!

N'Zogbia is quite a remarkable sportsman.  Whenever I think of him I get images of a lost soul, prowling the pitch in a state of confusion, as if a coma patient suddenly woke up in the soul of an adequate athlete, frightened and alone, half-heartedly playing along in a state of muted existential despair.  Although that makes him sound more interesting than he really is.  He redefines not being in the game.  An appropriate highlights reel would be an endless, interchangeable series of images of him frowning, almost sweaty, at the perfectly equidstant point between not really attacking and not really defending.  Just drifting, like balsa flotsam.

Jesus, years from now we'll all be doubting if he wasn't some weird shared hallucination.  Did he really exist?  Do we have any proof?  Does anyone have any actual memories of the guy?  The crap Keyser Soze of football.  And like that... he's gone.

That was... beautiful.

tumblr_inline_n8fnh5h9is1rbjbc6.gif

For sale: French International just hitting his peak.

Ideal for clubs looking to avoid relegation, has never been relegated, Newcastle sold him in January 2009 and were relegated in the same season despite being 12th at Christmas. N'Zogbia has been involved in a relegation battle the last 6 years and has never gone down. Wigan sold him also relegated. Has constant determined look on his face and can score a free kick. £3m ono.

• Like 3

For sale: French International just hitting his peak.

Ideal for clubs looking to avoid relegation, has never been relegated, Newcastle sold him in January 2009 and were relegated in the same season despite being 12th at Christmas. N'Zogbia has been involved in a relegation battle the last 6 years and has never gone down. Wigan sold him also relegated. Has constant determined look on his face and can score a free kick. £3m ono.

We should keep him for this reason alone! He is our good luck charm.

Poor Charlie.

I really don't understand the hate. Has always come across as professional to me, kept his head down and got on with it. He didn't sign himself after all.

Even the idiot who signed him for us questioned his professionalism in the press while still our manager.

Poor Charlie.

I really don't understand the hate. Has always come across as professional to me, kept his head down and got on with it. He didn't sign himself after all.

Yeah I don't really get the hate.

I get the criticism of his ability. I think he's pretty crap, and apart from the odd game here and there he's always been crap for us.

But I don't hate the guy.

I don't hate him, I hate that we signed him.

• Like 1

Poor Charlie.

Yeah I don't really get the hate.

I get the criticism of his ability. I think he's pretty crap, and apart from the odd game here and there he's always been crap for us.

But I don't hate the guy.

I don't hate him, I hate that we signed him.

I absolutely agree.

it's clear from this thread that a lot of people do hate him though!

Poor Charlie.

Even the idiot who signed him for us questioned his professionalism in the press while still our manager.

Yeah, but he was a **** idiot. 

The off season is such a wonderful soap opera of fan's feelings, their hopes and fears.  It kinda reminds me of that scene in the Big Lebowski when The Dude sees the photo of the Little Lebowski Urban Achievers and mistakes the disadvantaged kids for Lebowski's actual biological children.  Maybe I'm of a certain age now but I do have weirdly paternalistic feelings about our boys.  I suspect a few of us do.  No bad thing.

So, boy am I proud of little Jack Grealish and his wondeful talent.  It's been a joy watching dear Ciaran become a real man.  N'zogbia?  A bit like the stoner in his messy bedsit always insisting that he's gonna get that comic book or DJ career up and running.  Oh, Charles!  You'll never know how I feel when I draw your curtains and see you blink pathetically in the midday sun.

This isn't a bit weird right?

• Like 2

Poor Charlie.

Yeah, but he was a **** idiot. 

Yeah but Sir Bobby Robson wasn't and he called him on it right at the start.

Poor Charlie.

It's ridiculous. Just blame everything on the little foreign black lad.

Â