Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

Lacked a final ball yesterday but impressive runs going forward.

If he and Delph could sort out their final pass (or maybe have more choice of who to give a final pass to) then we should start looking more dangerous going forward.

You missed his pass to Richardson, if that's lacking a final ball. He also played in the ball for Weimann when he was offside. He was one of our better players on Saturday.

No, I didn't miss that.

It was a fairly routine pass though given the position Richardson was in.

There were several occasions when a better final ball from n'Zogbia would have given us a chance.

I'm not saying he never plays a final pass. Just that it could often be better.

• Like 1

his decision making is somewhat bizarre sometimes. 

Quite a frustrating player to watch.  His head is always down.

He was our only creative player on the pitch on Saturday. Westwood, Delph and Cleverley were woeful the few times we had possession in the City half.

The Zog was head and shoulders above anyone in claret and blue and why he was replaced by Bacuna I'll never know as Bacuna looked like a pub team player and I am so glad we have Hutton at right back because everytime Kolarov got the ball he skinned Bacuna and left him on his arse!

• Like 1

N'Zog was replaced because he was gassing for air, he was knackered. The sub was wrong as he should have bought on Sanchez to tighten up the midfield.

That would have made far more sense as Bacuna is clearly not up to the job.

his decision making is somewhat bizarre sometimes. 

Quite a frustrating player to watch.  His head is always down.

Yep, which is why he's never played for anything higher than a mid-table club, flatters to deceive the vast majority of the time. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

N'Zog was replaced because he was gassing for air, he was knackered. The sub was wrong as he should have bought on Sanchez to tighten up the midfield.

That would have made far more sense as Bacuna is clearly not up to the job.

If we are honest Bacuna is a fairly average player really.  Had some good moments last year but I can't see him lasting at Villa.

I was suprised that run by N'Zog wasnt shown on Motd.  That was N'Zog right? My eyesight is terrible

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

N'Zogbia could be one of the key players for the rest of the season - I just fear we don't have the manager capable of getting the best performances out of him (and a number of others)

I'm sure it's Lambert's fault that his first touch is shit and that he has no awareness of others around him?

N'Zogbia could be one of the key players for the rest of the season - I just fear we don't have the manager capable of getting the best performances out of him (and a number of others)

No manager has ever got the best performances out of him because his attitude is shit.

The only two times he has ever played anywhere near decent for more than a game were at Wigan before two transfer windows when he wanted a move.

It isn't down to the managers, it is down to the player even the guy who wasted £9.5m on him for us questioned his attitude.

Always had a bad attitude always will never wanted him, never rated him.

Complete and utter waste of money like everyone else signed by that waste of space McLeish.

Yesterday was the final straw for me.

I would gladly see him training with the kids after the walking off when substituted. I hope he at the very least gets fined for that!

• Like 1

Total and uttter waste of space yesterday, I blame him for the 2nd goal and losing it on the halfway line.

Also got booed by our end for taking 5 minutes to walk off the pitch when subbed.

I do wonder what Roy Keane thinks of CNZ and what their "relationship" is like in the dressing room. I can't imagine it can be positive as Keane loathes those types of characters.

Â