Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

i think we are all crying out for creativity in midfield and someone who can take on players

i don't know if Zog is the answer, but he seems a decent option to have and when the only other option seems to be playing strikers as wingers then lets use him.

Surely for decent set pieces alone he is worth playing.

Be nice to play the below v Orient if all fit.

>>>>>>>>Bent<<<

>>>>>>>>Cole<<<

Grealish >>Sanchez<<< Gardener >> Zog

Stevens (or Baker) >> Okore >> Clark >> Donacien

>>>>>>>>>Given<<<

Have a feeling though it'll be the same team v Newcastle maybe with two changes at most.

i think we are all crying out for creativity in midfield and someone who can take on players

i don't know if Zog is the answer, but he seems a decent option to have and when the only other option seems to be playing strikers as wingers then lets use him.

>>>>>>>>Bent<<<

>>>>>>>>Cole<<<

>>>>>>>>>Given<<<

Have a feeling though it'll be the same team v Newcastle maybe with two changes at most.

I think that team would lose. 

Don't rate him, don't think I ever will. Spends too much time looking at his feet and makes the wrong decision far too frequently.

Yet he is still better than our other attacking options available at the moment, that's a sad story.

I don't think it's that sad. We are missing a bonafide world class player in Benteke. N'Zogbia, Cole and/or hopefully Grealish backing him up would be better than a fair few around us.

I still like Charlie. Yes he's a bit of a maverick and yes he can be infuriating, but he will earn us points this season.

• Like 3

>>>>>>>>Bent<<<

>>>>>>>>Cole<<<

>>>>>>>>>Given<<<

I think that team would lose. 

Probably. Donny is on loan anyway.

I find it a little odd that some have considered him to look dangerous, I think considering how much time he's had on the ball he's looked the opposite of that. You might consider he's coming back from injury but then why is he playing? Bacuna has the same threat from set pieces and I think would offer more out on the right.

his workrate has been impressive for me in the 2 games. tracked back well to help out Hutton again on saturday. still lacking a bti of sharpness going forward but I think he could be a wildcard for us

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Â