Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

Nzogbia on bench or Tonev/Bowery....tough choice

The Bomb squad treatment is nothing short of ridiculous we have kept paying out wages for players to do nothing but ,in Nzogbia's case sit on the beach ..

Are they world beaters ..no but can't get away from fact that any experienced pro has been discarded by Lambert and left to rot and left them with a market value of exacty zero.Thank god Fulham were dumb enough to pay to take Bent on Loan.

What an absolute disgrace, his wages need to be paid either way so why not utilise, or at least attempt to, what is one of our most technically gifted players. Also downright lying to the supporters is completely unacceptable and indefensible.

Edited by penguin

Maybe he has one of those clauses where if he plays another game he's due a payrise? I think it's further proof that some of names mentioned in the transfer thread are just a pipe dream.

There is no reason to make up a conspiracy theory, if Lambert didn't want him to play again he would just say so like he did with Hutton.

Achilles injures are usually a season out so there is nothing unusual here.

Sometimes there is simply no apologising for the state of this club. We have been blatantly lied to and I think the apologists should stop right now. Being taken for mugs and lied to is where it needs to stop for me. The fans are no longer the priority for this club

I interpreted that as will Villa let him train with them when he is back fit because of the bomb squad issues.

The initial question was speaking about the present.

Â