Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Redknapp will get them more organized and playing better especially with the window now open. Just wondering if he is giving any thought to purchasing Bent? If so would love Hoilett in Exchange with some cash of course.

Still think Harry will get them safe and it will be some feat if he achieves it.

Why would Redknapp let Hoillet leave?

Why would Redknapp let Hoillet leave?

It's a good point Richard but on his own admittance, Redknapp is looking for another goal scorer and we apparently have one available. Just putting it out there if Harry makes an approach for Bent we could play hard ball and ask for Hoilett in return.

QPR's current position might just dictate that a deal could be done?

How you figure that one out? They have a far more experienced and better squad than ours.

They do yes. But their run of form at the moment is terrible. I think we will be above them by the time we play them. We could compound that by beating them. They then play Man City and Spurs. I didn't say I think they will go down, but I do think they are more likely to than us at the moment.

Edited by chappy

You can see Faulkner selling Bent to QPR and on the cheap. The clown that he is.

Faulkner pretty good at negotiations by all accounts, highest ever manufacturer and sponsorship deals, £20m for downing... It's only players contracts that have been bad, and that may have been down to the managers..

If we sold Bent to QPR that would be the stupidest thing Villa have ever done. That includes giving Heskey £50k pw.

Have to disagree there. Nothing could surpass the appointment of McLeish as the single most stupid thing AVFC have ever done!

:)

Sorry but since Faulkner has been our CEO, there have been NO positives. All PL clubs have landed record shirt deals etc. a chimpanzee could pull that off its the nature of the PL at the moment. Is he going to be credited with the 70% increase in PL TV money next season too?? Which it looks like there's a very good chane we will miss out on.

I totally agree with Omariqy! Selling Bent to QPR would be self-harming to our survival chances. If we're looking to sell any of our players it should only be to teams that aren't in a battle for relegation with us.

I totally agree with Omariqy! Selling Bent to QPR would be self-harming to our survival chances. If we're looking to sell any of our players it should only be to teams that aren't in a battle for relegation with us.

I guess that would wipe half the league out then if that was to be the case?

I guess that would wipe half the league out then if that was to be the case?

Not necessarily. I think the likes of Fulham will pull clear of where they are. But, it should wipe out the likes of Wigan, QPR, Southampton, Reading & Norwich.

.. After they signed Bent?

No, because they have a good enough team to climb away already. However, I wouldn't be surprised if he went there because he used to play alongside Berbatov at Spurs under Jol's management.

For that past 3 weeks I have worn a Villa item each day, whether it is a scarf, a band on my wrist, a shirt over my uniform on the way to work or a jacket, I have worn something. I am keeping the faith and not hiding away. We will succeed. VTID.