Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Worst midfield in Premier League history? I think that's going a bit far.

Of course it does. Are you telling me it doesn't matter whether we've got Herd or Vlaar at the back?

We just dont need Herd at the back - no idea why he is there. he doesnt need replacing, just needs putting in midfield for a bit of steel.

I cant think of many worse midfields. It really is awful. Not a decent player amongst them. Cant keep the ball, zero creativity. Look as open as I have ever seen.

We just dont need Herd at the back - no idea why he is there. he doesnt need replacing, just needs putting in midfield for a bit of steel.

I cant think of many worse midfields. It really is awful. Not a decent player amongst them. Cant keep the ball, zero creativity. Look as open as I have ever seen.

Never said he needed replacing, just that Vlaar is much better than him there. Fact is Clark is our only fit CB and Vlaar coming back can only help us.

Yeah it's definitely one of the worst in the league but hardly the worst ever.

Hello ..

Newcastle won't go down. Last year was a fluke but they wont go down, sunderland however, if fletcher does his ankle long term ...........

Tbh .. It's just getting much harder ..

QPR won at Chelsea .. Reading Won before last game with West Ham .. Southampton Drew with Arsenal .. Wigan Smashed us !

And those who are above us aren't easy teams ..

Newcastle, Sunderland and Fulham .. were all above us last year .. two of them were top 10 ! And they don't seem bad !

So we need to win couple of games .. especially those who are in the relegation zone with us ! and we hope for those teams to get beaten so it we could have breath !

If we bring in more young guns on the cheap, it will be a surprise if we stay up. Thats not a dig at Lambert if thats all he can do. But in effect your asking lower league players, to compete with some of the best players in the world. The result is pretty predictable.

Newcastle already have a deal for Debuchy lined up to strengthen their defence and I wouldn't be surprised if 2 or 3 more signings came in as well. Newcastle will not be in a relegation fight as they will sign better players than us to add to their squad already filled with better players than ours.

Newcastle already have a deal for Debuchy lined up to strengthen their defence and I wouldn't be surprised if 2 or 3 more signings came in as well. Newcastle will not be in a relegation fight as they will sign better players than us to add to their squad already filled with better players than ours.

They probably will be, but one does get the feeling that the Pardew effect is taking hold of the club, which we saw so spectacularly at West Ham, Charlton, etc...

• Like 1

I feel like Chelsea are conspiring against us. They thrash us in our worst ever loss and then give three points and huge confidence to our rivals. Now they play Southampton on Saturday.

in the cup

They probably will be, but one does get the feeling that the Pardew effect is taking hold of the club, which we saw so spectacularly at West Ham, Charlton, etc...

They've lost something like 9 of their last 11. That's relegation form and now Ba is gone too.

That QPR result last night is just horrible. It means they are likely to have real belief in themselves now and could go on a run.

Redknapp will get them more organized and playing better especially with the window now open. Just wondering if he is giving any thought to purchasing Bent? If so would love Hoilett in Exchange with some cash of course.

Still think Harry will get them safe and it will be some feat if he achieves it.