Rino8

£67m and Klopp says he will “ need time to adjust”.

Of course, he is literally correct,  he will need time to adjust...it’s not any fault of the player, but I confess to being taken aback a bit.

• Like 1

On 19/07/2018 at 22:09, VillaChris said:

Lots of money to spend on a back up aswell if you look at it from Leicester POV.

Perhaps Kasper is going to Chelsea?

Well, surely if Kasper leaves they aren't planning to replace him with Danny Ward directly?

16 hours ago, terrytini said:

£67m and Klopp says he will “ need time to adjust”.

Of course, he is literally correct,  he will need time to adjust...it’s not any fault of the player, but I confess to being taken aback a bit.

It's probably the position most easiest to adjust to, shots on goal are pretty much the same in the top leagues, let's see how he deals with crosses though, I'd say he won't deal all that well with them. 

• Like 1

They need to stop putting Karius out to slaughter, he’s been making big mistakes in preseason games and obviously they’re getting reported everywhere. He’s not a great keeper but he’s got a career somewhere and they needed to get him out the spotlight. Feel for him.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, a m ole said:

They need to stop putting Karius out to slaughter, he’s been making big mistakes in preseason games and obviously they’re getting reported everywhere. He’s not a great keeper but he’s got a career somewhere and they needed to get him out the spotlight. Feel for him.

That concussion is a terrible thing.

1 hour ago, a m ole said:

Klopp is a dreadful man manager. Way he treated Benteke was just as bad

Karius is mentally gone for me. He needs a loan away from spotlight to get any confidence back

1 hour ago, coda said:

Don't laugh but I think they might win the title within two years.

You based on Merseyside mush? ?

On 28/07/2018 at 15:52, Zatman said:

Klopp having a go at Ramos. Pressure kicking in and surprised if lasts the season 

Will be manager under most pressure this season

He won't be sacked even if he doesn't win anything. Even failing to make the top four probably won't cost him his job. They see him as along term manager that's why they gave him a huge new contract until 2022 when he wasn't even looking for one. 

22 minutes ago, villa89 said:

He won't be sacked even if he doesn't win anything. Even failing to make the top four probably won't cost him his job. They see him as along term manager that's why they gave him a huge new contract until 2022 when he wasn't even looking for one. 

i think questions should be asked however i would also expect the scouse them vs the world bullshit to come up as well, they would shield him from criticism of the london / alex ferguson controlled press

came in to the thread to say he's done an interview in america saying how much he loves scousers and wants scousers in his team, something like there are more people in liverpool than iceland and if he has the choice between a scouser and someone else he will pick the scouser....there are currently 2 scousers in their 33 man squad, both right backs, one of them is 22 and played 3 games the other is trent alexander arnold who played 19 games last season but you just know them **** will be lapping that up

the other thing for me is if they were to sack him who would they get? i would put my cock on the block and say klopp would have more success somewhere else than they would with someone else

On 28/07/2018 at 15:52, Zatman said:

Klopp having a go at Ramos. Pressure kicking in and surprised if lasts the season 

Will be manager under most pressure this season

Everyone should have a go at Ramos - he's a word removed.

Most under pressure manager will be Mourinho btw - by a country mile, too.

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

i think questions should be asked however i would also expect the scouse them vs the world bullshit to come up as well, they would shield him from criticism of the london / alex ferguson controlled press

came in to the thread to say he's done an interview in america saying how much he loves scousers and wants scousers in his team, something like there are more people in liverpool than iceland and if he has the choice between a scouser and someone else he will pick the scouser....there are currently 2 scousers in their 33 man squad, both right backs, one of them is 22 and played 3 games the other is trent alexander arnold who played 19 games last season but you just know them **** will be lapping that up

the other thing for me is if they were to sack him who would they get? i would put my cock on the block and say klopp would have more success somewhere else than they would with someone else

We'd be doing exactly the same thing if it was said about Brummies.  Exactly the same thing.

Â