Rino8

• 4 weeks later...

Salah's bagged a hat-trick tonight, taking him to 17 for the season already.  When Suarez had his amazing season he scored 31, and he was playing through the middle.

The guy's absolute dynamite at the moment, and he's got better and better over the last few seasons.

Add him to the list of players Chelsea (and largely Mourinho) should've kept, with De Bruyne, Lukaku and Matic.  And probably others if I could be arsed to think about it.

6 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Salah's bagged a hat-trick tonight, taking him to 17 for the season already.  When Suarez had his amazing season he scored 31, and he was playing through the middle.

He only got 2 ;) top class player and I expect him to move on to a bigger club in the summer

7 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Add him to the list of players Chelsea (and largely Mourinho) should've kept, with De Bruyne, Lukaku and Matic.  And probably others if I could be arsed to think about it.

It's amazing how mourinho dismisses young players. You're either the finished article or he's not interested. One of the many reasons he has such a limited shelf at any club he goes to. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, villa89 said:

It's amazing how mourinho dismisses young players. You're either the finished article or he's not interested. One of the many reasons he has such a limited shelf at any club he goes to. 

Its funny him now trying to give Rashford, Martial and few others game time when you know its not something he wants to do

On ‎29‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 21:54, Zatman said:

He only got 2 ;) top class player and I expect him to move on to a bigger club in the summer

To be fair theres not many sides bigger for him to go to. Liverpool are on a par with Arsenal and Spurs and theres PSG, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Munich and that's it apart from the 2 Manchester clubs and Chelsea imo

Edited by PaulC

Â