Rino8

you cant make this up  :D

From John Aldridge

It was no surprise that Suarez didn’t win the PFA award after what’s gone on but he would have been my pick ahead of Gareth Bale," Aldridge wrote in his column in the Liverpool Echo.
"Some will say I’m biased, but over the course of the season I believe Suarez has been the best player.
"Bale is a brilliant talent and I’d love to have him at Liverpool but he’s also one of the biggest cheats. Suarez stopped diving and now the PFA Player of the Year needs to do the same and clean up his act."

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/john-aldridge-luis-suarez-won-pfa-award-not-201451294.html

Let me get this right.

A team with Luis Suarez in it is going to qualify via the fair play league??? :blink:

ridiculous a team who captain allowed to roar abuse at a referee is going to get in for it

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/david-conn-inside-sport-blog/2013/may/06/anfield-liverpool-david-conn

Its a ridiculously long but interesteing article about Liverpool buying up all the houses around Anfield from the locals for cut price prices in an effort to expand Anfield.

That's not exclusive to Liverpool - BAA have been buying up houses around airports where they have expansion plans for years.  Around Stansted they own most of the property and rent it out at reduced rates, so they have no objections from locals when it comes to building a second runway.

Was Brendan Rogers always a cock or he's just become one after joining Liverpool?

Always like zis.

yeah he came across as one at Swansea just didnt have same media presence

Ex-Liverpoolians...Ex-Liverpoolians never change...Now Ian Rush has defended Suarez.

SkySports article

Former Liverpool striker Ian Rush has told Sky Sports Luis Suarez's 10-game ban is too long and saluted the Uruguayan's tenacity.

The 26-year-old forward recently received the suspension for biting Branislav Ivanovic's arm during his team's 2-2 draw against Chelsea.

There have been fears at Anfield the controversial forward would walk out on English football, but it seems increasingly likely that won't happen with the club promising to help the player manage his emotions.

It is an approach fully endorsed by Rush and the Welshman, who played for Liverpool for 15 years over two spells, told the Soccer Extra Bank Holiday Special: "Luis is a lovely lad, a family man and he deserves what he gets but he's a very talented man.

"The ban was a bit harsh. But that's the sort of animal he is. If you take that out of him you lose the qualities he's got. He's been absolutely superb and without doubt the player of the year for Liverpool.

"He's let the club down with him missing so many games. But he's such a special talent. He's got to take the punishment and come back a much better person."

Suarez will miss Liverpool's remaining Premier League games this season and the opening six domestic matches of the next campaign.

To be fair there's not much wrong with what Rush has said. He's let the club down missing so many games, take his tenacity out and he's not the same player -  think both of those points are fair enough.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So another year of sanctimonious Liverpool media attention seeking whores.

Please correct me but haven't the same fans been singing for 50 years about an air crash in Munich

Hypocritical to a point it's off the scale

Â