Rino8

Think Coutinho has more in his locker than the other players mentioned, he's not a technically limited goalscorer, he looks very very special.

We'll see I guess.

Luis Suárez said he is being driven out of Britain by the media but has not received a concrete offer from Real Madrid.

The Liverpool striker, who is with Uruguay for a World Cup qualifier in Venezuela on Tuesday, told the television show RR Gol: "Ever since I arrived I have felt bad, they [the media] have never judged me for my play but with the attitude that he dives, protests, makes gestures, racism … everything."

"They have never spoken well of me. For that reason, when I was told I could win the Player of the Year award, I said: 'I will not get excited as I know that I will never win an important award in England.'"

Suárez is serving a 10-match ban for biting the Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic. He compared his ban for racially abusing Patrice Evra with that of John Terry, who was suspended for four games after a similar incident involving Anton Ferdinand.

"Without any proof they gave me an eight-match ban but with Terry, where they had proof, lip-readers, they gave him four. I'm South American and I think that's the root of all of this," he said.

"Liverpool is a club that I dreamt about playing for as a boy. I have been with great players there, they know me and I would love to continue for many more years at Liverpool. The stadium is spectacular, the fans are phenomenal: people with tattoos of me, things that I could never have imagined.

"After the [Evra] suspension people would come up to me, this is something that really touched me and they would say: 'Luis, forget everything and stay.'

"But I can't forget as it was something that I had to suffer, that my family had to suffer, and away from football I have a family to support and who are hurt by these things."

Suárez has suggested he would be interested in playing for Real Madrid and said: "My agent said to remain calm rather than quiet – remain calm and when there is concrete interest you'll be the first to know.

"I'm not sure if I see myself in the white [Real kit], the only thing I know is that I have a contract.

"Any player would like to play for a great team and Real Madrid certainly are that. Every player wants to reach the very top and Real Madrid are at the very top, but everything that has been said is just rumours, I have had nothing concrete."

link

Suarez is truly unlikeable.

If Suarez was truthful about his intentions, he'd lose the only support he has, I understand that on one level. But it does not excuse the delusion about the nature of his own behaviour. Notice how he never refers to the bite incident as proof of this 'victimisation'.

I bet after seeing this the idiot fans will rally around and support him blaming the FA and Fergie even more

On the RAWK they call the FA the 'Fergie Administration'.  :)

Liverpool will compete for the top four...

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/8771862/Brendan-Rodgers-Liverpool-will-compete-for-Premier-League-top-four

Compete all you want Brendan but if anything i think they should be looking over their shoulder especially with the departure of Suarez and his goals

Many sides have overtaken them and they are no longer the force they once were and I think sides below them including us will give them a run for their money having a go at those midtable positions next season

Brendan does himself no favours does he... Perhaps he has been drinking the same delusional water as the Liverpool fans

Liverpool will compete for the top four...

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/8771862/Brendan-Rodgers-Liverpool-will-compete-for-Premier-League-top-four

Compete all you want Brendan but if anything i think they should be looking over their shoulder especially with the departure of Suarez and his goals

Many sides have overtaken them and they are no longer the force they once were and I think sides below them including us will give them a run for their money having a go at those midtable positions next season

Brendan does himself no favours does he... Perhaps he has been drinking the same delusional water as the Liverpool fans

They have fallen the last few years, but look at our team and theirs.

Our GD, and theirs.

They are a long, long way ahead of us, and a long way ahead of the mid-table pack, even if they're not close to the top 4. And they (look like) they're making good signings.

Think they might be better off without Suarez as well, someone on here (I think?) mentioned that last season Liverpool won more without Suarez in the team than they did with him in it.

I agree with him. They'll challenge for 4th. I'd have them 6th at the moment but I'd have them as part of a genuine top 6 rather than the best of the rest (i.e. cut adrift) that they were last season. They were better without Suarez too so I wouldn't be too down on them losing him. It could be a blessing in disguise. They will improve after an impressive first season for Rodgers IMO.

I think he will be gone before the end of next season possibly by christmas

He will be forced out by the Liverpool fans who expect instant success

Edited by AshVilla

Instant success? You mean instant top 4?

RAWK posters are not representative of the average Liverpool fan. They want top 4, of course, but most of them are more realistic and see that progress takes time and goes in fits and starts.

Seriously.

Instant success? You mean instant top 4?

RAWK posters are not representative of the average Liverpool fan. They want top 4, of course, but most of them are more realistic and see that progress takes time and goes in fits and starts.

Seriously.

I agree with the general assessment on here i thought he did a good job last season

However I think the Liverpool manager's job has to be one of the biggest poisoned chalices in world football due to the delusional nature of a small but vocal section of their fanbase

Quite a few on RAWK were unhappy with the work he did last season with many wanting him out on numerous occasions after we beat them 3 - 1 at Anfield for example 

Its not just RAWK there are always snide remarks about him on the Sky sports website whenever he talks to the press just look at the article above

For every Pro-Rodgers Liverpool fan that talks sense there are about 3 deluded ones expecting them to be competing amongst the elite of the Premier League every season

Europa League is the best they can hope for IMO. I believe most Liverpool fans will agree with me. For them to finish in the top 4 next season they will need to displace Spurs which i cannot see happening unless AVB goes to PSG and Bale leaves

Edited by AshVilla

Â