Rino8

That officialLFC wants to watch themselves, they may be invited for a shady lunch and their family threatened if they arent careful.

Yeah, you can get dog shit pushed through your letter box for less than that. The uber-despicable Jen Chang will probably come round and do it himself...

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe this team and why they are so high in the league table. They are pure crap. Rank average at best.

They have a PR man as manager who had one good year and I bet that was a fluke.

Reina is dodgy as hell, Johnson is rubbish and can't defend. Skrtel and Agger are both jokes. Vlaar is a better defender than both. IMO Ciaran Clark is better than both too. Skrtel is a red card waiting to happen lol. How crap is Allen lol £15m for that hahaha and to think we get a much superior player in Holman! Liverpool got done on him and Swansea cashed in.

I cried tears of joy when they paid us £20m for Downing!!! hahaha what a joke player. Gerrard is finished, Henderson is crap and the one player that is pure shite, that does absolutely nothing and is a nothing player is Lucas. Every time I see him he passes the ball square or backwards!! How on earth is he a Brazilian international!!! OK Suarez is a great player and Sturridge is ok, but really I do think we are better then them, which was proved when we beat them.

Guzan is better than Reina. Lowton is already better than Johnson, Vlaar is better than both Skrtel and Agger and Clark will be better than both too. N'zogbia is better than any of their wide players and Holman is better than any of their central midfielders. Bent is better than Sturridge and in Benteke we have the best No.9 in the league. Really only Suarez and perhaps at a stretch Enrique would get into our team.

I can't believe this team and why they are so high in the league table. They are pure crap. Rank average at best.

Reina is dodgy as hell, Johnson is rubbish and can't defend. Skrtel and Agger are both jokes. Vlaar is a better defender than both. IMO Ciaran Clark is better than both too. Skrtel is a red card waiting to happen lol. How crap is Allen lol £15m for that hahaha and to think we get a much superior player in Holman! Liverpool got done on him and Swansea cashed in.

I cried tears of joy when they paid us £20m for Downing!!! hahaha what a joke player. Gerrard is finished, Henderson is crap and the one player that is pure shite, that does absolutely nothing and is a nothing player is Lucas. Every time I see him he passes the ball square or backwards!! How on earth is he a Brazilian international!!! OK Suarez is a great player and Sturridge is ok, but really I do think we are better then them, which was proved when we beat them.

Guzan is better than Reina. Lowton is already better than Johnson, Vlaar is better than both Skrtel and Agger and Clark will be better than both too. N'zogbia is better than any of their wide players and Holman is better than any of their central midfielders. Bent is better than Sturridge and in Benteke we have the best No.9 in the league. Really only Suarez and perhaps at a stretch Enrique would get into our team.

troll?

So either Lambert must be incredibly awful or Rodgers must be incredibly good if they're doing so much better than us with a squad that is, in your opinion, so unbelievably poor!

Little tip for you.

Parody articles/gentle trolling is only truly effective when it contains a grain of truth.

Stuff like this makes you like a bit of a spanner or a 14 year old. Or both.

If there was a "VT Meltdown" account on Twitter (like there is a RAWKMeltdown), then this quote

Really only Suarez and perhaps at a stretch Enrique would get into our team.

would probably be the most retweeted thing ever.

:lol:

Not a single player of ours would get into their starting 11.

Not Guzan, not Benteke, none of them...

Â