Breaking Bad (may contain SPOILERS)

Ginko

still can't work out who the ricin is for, no way it's for Gretchen and that bloke, he won't have time to be pursuing that.

Guaranteed Jesse gets out and takes Brock with him.

Ricin possibly for Lydia but not sure what his beef is with her? Bit too much emphasis on her drink of choice made again in the last episode methinks. Could be for himself if he gets taken alive to make sure he isn't held captive or tortured.

Todd definitely gets killed, most likely from Jesse.

Can't see Jesse killing Walt, surely him coming back to rescue him will be enough redemption from his past sins.

It's possible they all get killed in the end but not sure if they want to end it on such a low note although maybe they want to make a mark on an amazing show by not having the Hollywood ending, who bloody knows.

It's been a rollercoaster ride over 5 seasons and personally I've never watched a tv show and really cared what happened so much, will be gutted when it finally ends.

Ricin possibly for Lydia but not sure what his beef is with her? Bit too much emphasis on her drink of choice made again in the last episode methinks. Could be for himself if he gets taken alive to make sure he isn't held captive or tortured.

She seems to be into tying up lose ends and eliminating those who could snitch on her. Remember all of Mike's guys she wanted dead. She seemed peeved that Todd and Co. only spooked Skyler instead of killing them or something along those lines. And I'm sure Walt knows if he takes out the Nazis shoe could very well go after his family, so it is very likely he sees the need to deal with her. 

I've gone through so many scenarios of what could happen next week, but I know one thing for certain, whatever I think will happen, almost certainly won't. 

Sod it, the thread has a spoiler warning in its title.

Agreed. Any clearing in the woods coming in here before watching the episode has a psychotic disorder

Some guy I know had his life ruined when some moron put 'HANK DIES' as their facebook status before he got around to watching the episode.

This is what will happen;

Walt will sneak into the Nazi base, kill a couple, then will find Jesse along the way at some point. They both finish off the Nazis with Todd and Jack the last ones standing. They will then reminisce for a few minutes, then Jesse will point the gun at Walt, and shoot him in slow-mo.

I'm just not sure who the ricin is for. 

This is what will happen;

Walt will sneak into the Nazi base, kill a couple, then will find Jesse along the way at some point. They both finish off the Nazis with Todd and Jack the last ones standing. They will then reminisce for a few minutes, then Jesse will point the gun at Walt, and shoot him in slow-mo.

I'm just not sure who the ricin is for. 

I don't know I think they both crave death at this moment in time, at least until Walt say Elliott & Gretchen's interview. I think the ricin could indeed be for Jesse, in a kind of put him out of his misery way, Jesse has nothing to live for and has suffered a pain greater than death many times. Realistically, he can't exactly adopt Brock when his grandmother is still alive. I hope things go absolutely insane and every one dies and it's just Walt and his money left with no one to give it to and we see him coughing uncontrollably. 

• Like 1

Â