Breaking Bad (may contain SPOILERS)

Ginko

My American friend, whose opinion I regard highly, has just finished watching the latest episode and claims it to be even better than last weeks, which I didn't think possible to be fair but there you go.

Didn't top lasts week but was a good episode.

Nothing personal

Okay Todd

;)

As it happens I agree with you, it didn't top last week's episode for me. Still brilliant though.

I feckin' knew Grey Matter would pop up again.

And **** Todd.

So

Walt returns, gets a gun, goes home to get the ricin.

Finds whoever his intended target is (I'm guessing Gretchen and whatshisface) and poisons them.

Goes to the Nazi compound. Massive shoot out. He finds Jesse.

Jesse and Walt kill Nazis. Jesse shoots Walt. Finds Todd. Kills Todd. Takes Walt's money. Escapes.

Gets Brock. Disappears.

Lydia walks about (with a few splendid shots of her nice ankles) and some European heavies kill her for not fulfilling a quota or some shit.

Skyler, Flynn and Holly eat breakfast.

BTW I can't be the only one who looked at that cabin and thought I wouldn't mind living there.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

Spoiler that shit CED. ;)

Anyone else see him going for Gretchen & Elliott? Surely it was just a reminder that both his former brands are doing well with out him and that other people are making millions off his work, and let him know Jesse is alive. I'd be surprised if he went after them, when there are much more pressing matters.

I've scrolled right to the bottom of here. Don't want to find out yet, but I'll post on here again when I do..

You're insane :)

Edited by Folski

he's going back though to make sure no body else profits off his hard work like Elliot & Gretchen.

Yeah i don't think he's going to go back to poison those two. What would be the point? They wouldn't know he was responsible and it's not as if he's getting the chance to tell anyone about how he was a big wheel down at the grey matter factory.

He's going to go after the nazis... He might assemble a team. I don't know how he would. He has no friends back in ABQ. A solo mission. Can't see him getting far. It's not GTA. I'm glad Jesse didn't escape. I want Walt to have one last hurrah. One last wearing the hat, Heisenberg win.

That music at the end was superb

Sod it, the thread has a spoiler warning in its title.

I think Gretchen & Elliot just reignited his sense of pride. His break up with Gretchen and dropping out of the company is a key part of his character. It has never been fully explained why he did what he did and perhaps a flash back to that key moment will answer it.

I did find the mention of his product still out in the streets (and the presenter asking if Walter White is still out there) a little heavy handed. I mean, why would that come up?

I feckin' knew Grey Matter would pop up again.

And **** Todd.

So

Walt returns, gets a gun, goes home to get the ricin.

Finds whoever his intended target is (I'm guessing Gretchen and whatshisface) and poisons them.

I watched Sideways yesterday and 'Gretchen' plays Paul Giamatti's ex-wife. I recognised her annoying mannerisms. I can't see Walt going after her, unfortunately.

Also I'm expecting that the final episode will be a 53 minute long spunkfest.

There was a lot of comedy in that episode as well. Saul fixing his hair for the picture. Walt crawling out of the propane tank. Walt's reply to being asked whether or not he wanted to cut the cards

Also I'm expecting that the final episode will be a 53 minute long spunkfest.

There was a lot of comedy in that episode as well. Saul fixing his hair for the picture. Walt crawling out of the propane tank. Walt's reply to being asked whether or not he wanted to cut the cards

Oh yeah it was a laugh a minute, a real hoot :P

I do agree anyone coming in here not up to date is insane.

I don't think he'll go after Elliot & Gretchen but I'd love to see it, the person who plays Gretchen comes off as a bitch in Friends as well. I'd agree they were just the catalyst for him coming back to take on Jack, he was all but ready to give into his cancer and the police at the stage. He left the barrel there because he's going back for $70m. No idea how it'll go down, I could see him poison Jesse with the ricin but reckon it's more likely Lydia but then I wonder how would he meet with her to do it? I think Jesse will probably kill him and ride off into the sunset with Brock. I kind of hope though Walt goes nuts and kills everyone that's ever wronged him ( or at least in his eyes ).

Â