Breaking Bad (may contain SPOILERS)

Ginko

Never reacted to a TV show or movie in the way I did when Hank was killed. Head in the hands time

:(. Have to say that I found that episode a bit of an ordeal - not in the way X Factor or similar shite is an ordeal - but it was just such a bleak, harrowing watch. Particularly hard to take is that everybody now thinks Walt killed Hank :(.

I was exactly the same. I put my hands on my head for about 20 seconds when he was killed, and I never ever react like that with TV.

Poofs.

Good TV though, Walt has turned into one of my favourite TV characters. So evil and twisted, I hope Skyler and Jesse get £$%ed over at the end of the series.

• Like 1

Re: Oaks

Todd however DOES wear his mask - he does things as he's told by Walt, it's the rest of the neo-Nazis who don't so I agree Jack, Kenny et al will die by phosphine but I'm unsure on Todd. 

Anyway...

What a **** episode. One of the best, if not the best episode of TV I've ever seen. I thought Hank would get popped in the shootout but I wasn't expecting Walt to give up Jesse.

By the way, I actually like Todd, and he's an excellent character. He's like Walter/Jesse but without the emotional crises both go through whenever they have to shoot anyone. He does things straight.

Also I won't be sorry to see Jesse die should he die. However I don't think he will. He and Saul will be the only ones left alive. 

Edited by theunderstudy

Never reacted to a TV show or movie in the way I did when Hank was killed. Head in the hands time

:(. Have to say that I found that episode a bit of an ordeal - not in the way X Factor or similar shite is an ordeal - but it was just such a bleak, harrowing watch. Particularly hard to take is that everybody now thinks Walt killed Hank :(.

I was exactly the same. I put my hands on my head for about 20 seconds when he was killed, and I never ever react like that with TV.

Poofs.

Good TV though, Walt has turned into one of my favourite TV characters. So evil and twisted, I hope Skyler and Jesse get £$%ed over at the end of the series.

Todd, is that you?

Poofs.

I concur. I was soooooooo happy when

Hank finally bought it and I hope everyone else (except for Todd) gets it, too.

On the subject of Todd, he's a weird dude. Who knows what'll happen with him.

Poofs.

I concur. I was soooooooo happy when

Hank finally bought it and I hope everyone else (except for Todd) gets it, too.

On the subject of Todd, he's a weird dude. Who knows what'll happen with him.

Surely Jesse is gunna kill Todd as revenge for when Todd killed that young boy?

Last two episodes will be longer. They say 75 minutes on TV (an hour being the norm [with ad breaks]) which would be... an hour or summat on Netflix.

Happy days.

Had a dream last night that Hank came back but how Walt was able to get away with it for so long was because there were a load of aliens. I was distraught at such a strange and awful plot twist. And then remembered that you said they'd be longer episodes and this one was only 46 minutes, so I was content then that it was a dream

My American friend, whose opinion I regard highly, has just finished watching the latest episode and claims it to be even better than last weeks, which I didn't think possible to be fair but there you go.

My American friend, whose opinion I regard highly, has just finished watching the latest episode and claims it to be even better than last weeks, which I didn't think possible to be fair but there you go.

Didn't top lasts week but was a good episode.

Nothing personal

No idea how things go from here, neither of them having anything to live for, and I think both want death sooner rather than later. Could see it end with Jesse going to Alaska. Walt must know he's alive, he's going back though to make sure no body else profits off his hard work like Elliot & Gretchen.

Â