Matthew Lowton

Qwpzxjor1

As other's have said, he's not a bad player, it's just starting to show that he's played every game although I thought he played well today. Would consider resting him against Man U so he's a bit fresher for the vital game's against Sunderland, Norwich and Wigan. Can't really afford to drop him but will probably lose to them anyway.

Come straight into a premier league team from a second division team and played as many games as he has done, he must be knackered. This season will be for him, like the rest of them, great experience

I think Lowton is a find. I think he will eventually become a steady eddy full back who never grabs the headlines and quietly gets on with his job, slipping under the big clubs radars. He seems to have a good head on his shoulders and in time I think the mistakes will become less and less frequent. I can see him being a loyal servant for years to come. A decent passer, a decent crosser, a decent tackler, his positional sense needs honing but that will come. 

Rotten at corners, though. :)

I'm impressed with Lowton, I think he's stepped up well. He's had his mistakes, but not as many as the rest of our back line, I don't think -- his mistakes are already becoming less and less frequent.

Think I read somewhere he has played every minute for us.. needs a rest for sure.

Problem is our league position won't allow it.. plus the replacements aren't that good.

Hope he is resting now :), while Weimann and Clark are playing Internationals. That is the good thing about international football, some players do get a break.

Edited by AVFCforever1991

• 2 weeks later...

Incredible goal.

Lowton_Goal_1.gif

He's been a great signing. Consistent performances and his game is constantly improving, especially his crossing delviery.

• Like 3

Â