Matthew Lowton

Qwpzxjor1

Yep, he definitely gave it away in the buildup to their 1st goal. Poor play.

But I really like him. Arguably better than Luke Young, and much, much cheaper. He'll probably never be world class, but nor will we have to find another RB while he's around. A very good find overall imo.

Just looking back on Arsenals 2 goals, Lowton is poor on both, particularly the first goal. Almost feel like he needs a rest.

The second goal is nothing to do with him - confirmed by the dark one, G Neville on MNF. Did his job and tracked podolskis run.

It was Delph not tracking his man that caused the goal, and Andi just being a touch off the pass when tracking his man.

I really rate Matty, glad he is here and hope he stays.

He's got a lot of confidence on the ball. He was one of the only players willing to carry it forward against Arse, it went back and back and sideways and back till it got to him then he carried it forwards. 

Good player.

He has been at fault a lot lately hence the suggestion he's benched for a while. Problem is Lichaj is shite.

Our whole defense is shite. 

We don't have one defender that would be coveted by another Premier League side. I could see someone being interested in Baker or Lowton as players 'for the future' but even these two are not going to get into any other Premier League team's first 11. 

Yeah unfortunately Lowton has been judged as an ok signing based on him looking ok when compared with Lichaj and Bennett. The sad reality is he's probably upper Championship quality at best certainly not PL level.

Got a good cross on him, showed that at Everton.

No, he has made one good cross, at Everton.

That is an area he really needs to work on, normally his crosses are shocking.

Ok, well he has clearly got the ability to make a good cross, evidence by the one at Everton.

Â