General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teams light years ahead

Man City, Man United, Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea.

Teams miles ahead

Newcastle, Everton, Stoke, West Brom, Fulham, Sunderland, Liverpool.

Teams pulling away very quickly

QPR, Swansea, West Ham, Reading (backed with money)

Teams at our level

Wigan, Reading, Southampton

We are in a lot of trouble.

based on that were staying up......whoop, whoop !

Hmm anyone else think this morning has made us look a bit small-time.

Why put in an offer for a player without sounding out if he was interested in us.

I fear it was an Ellis style ploy sadly.

I think it shows the panic of the club.

Hoping Dempsey would have no other options.

Nice to see the plan working well.

Pity Bony isn't a midfielder. Not because we need a midfielder. Because in the squad list he'd be Bony (M).

Quality.....

They can take away our wingers, they can take away our finances, but they can never take away our humour........ [holte end roars]

Not sure the deal for Dempsey is dead yet? I haven't heard anything it just depends if plop want him and if not then Dempsey could still come in in the same way Carroll to spam happened. We don't even know for sure if Dempsey has actually stated he doesn't want to play for us. Just because some website states it, doesn't make it so!

This site outstounds me, it really does, as a group we really will find the negative in just about anything.

Nothing in the press about possible deals = The board are shit, we're getting relegated.

Press leak a story about a bid for a decent player = It's a PR stunt the board are shit, we're getting relegated.

I think we could still get Dempsey, optimistic i know, but what if Liverpool cant find the funds or dont want him?

He's then left without an opton.

Not dead imo.

Or if the plop don't match our offer and Fulham tell them to piss off.

Could have some more legs this one.

Pity Bony isn't a midfielder. Not because we need a midfielder. Because in the squad list he'd be Bony (M).

Off topic but I'm related to Maize Williams from boney m :D

Not sure the deal for Dempsey is dead yet? I haven't heard anything it just depends if plop want him and if not then Dempsey could still come in in the same way Carroll to spam happened. We don't even know for sure if Dempsey has actually stated he doesn't want to play for us. Just because some website states it, doesn't make it so!

If he has said he doesnt want to play for us.. and Liverpool dont find the money for him, then we should tell him to get to feck when he comes running with his tail between his legs.