General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

Henry Franks ‏@Footyagent65

Villa fans - Im hearing that Lambert has had a £13 million bid accepted by Man City for Adam Johnson. #avfc #mcfc #johnson

gerrin' deffo happening now like. This lad is much more reliable than the other 64 footy agents :lol:

This would be unbelievable. A. Johnson is just what we need - Bent would simply thrive on his service.

But can't see it happening atall.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it would be the only big signing we will make.. I still believe that Lambert is operating on a buy what you need policy for at least this window. I think Lerner and Faulkner realise a lot of work needs to be done, so I don't think he has a budget so to speak just a list of players that he believes will take the club to the next level.

Think that guy started his account about 7 hours ago.

It don't matter. All these twitter accounts claiming to be "ITK" are ALL talking bollocks.

This. I don't believe there's a genuine football agent amongst them, just a bunch of unemployed 17 year olds wanting attention.

Signing Adam Johnson and then loaning Hernandez would be fantastic! Would be so exciting. Adam Johnson really has some talent and Hernandez is such a good finisher.

Okay, so if, and it's a big if we had the choice of loaning Wellbeck or Hernandez, who would you choose?

FWIW... I don't actually think we'd loan any, but Hernandez for me.

Henry Franks ‏@Footyagent65

Villa fans - Im hearing that Lambert has had a £13 million bid accepted by Man City for Adam Johnson. #avfc #mcfc #johnson

gerrin' deffo happening now like. This lad is much more reliable than the other 64 footy agents :lol:

Cant see it happening myself.

Would be an awesome signing if we could pull it off though.

Signing Adam Johnson and then loaning Hernandez would be fantastic! Would be so exciting. Adam Johnson really has some talent and Hernandez is such a good finisher.

Okay, so if, and it's a big if we had the choice of loaning Wellbeck or Hernandez, who would you choose?

FWIW... I don't actually think we'd loan any, but Hernandez for me.

Hernandez.

I think it's bullshit though. The wages would be through the roof and I've just looked at this guys Twitter. Ridiculous.

Hernandez every time. I think Wellbeck is bog average

Not that I want us to loan any player without a deal to buy in place mind

I'd rather stick with Gabby, Weimann or Fonz than loan Hernandez or Welbeck.

There's no point in giving their players experience just to send them back at the end of the season.

Rumours on Stoke City's Unofficial Twitter page 'Stoke line up bid for aston villa pair Dunne and Hutton ' I like the sound of that one ! :bonk:

Now that's a rumour I could support!

With Rodwell leaving Evernot I wonder if that puts them in the market for any of our midfielders that may be considered fringe players. I think they were interested in Delph while he was at Leeds.?

Can't see that happening with Makoung going AWOL and Herd apparently earmarked for CB. If we sell Delph we need another CM.

Ive just looked it up Bertie. Hmm 1.5mil transfer fee and 45k a week off the wage bill ? Dont mind if i do !

However it says that sunderland want to take him on loan for the season then sign him on a free at the end of this year... that wouldnt make any sense at all.