General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BPL Transfer News ‏@BPLTransferNew1

Aston Villa will this week decide on making a move for Joe Bennett or Aaron Cresswell #avfc #boro #itfc

Would be happy with either at the expense of Warnock.

Agreed

same, Warnock cannot be starting at LB at the beginning of the season.

Anybody think that our remaining targets could be higher profile players that would be part of a transfer 'chain'? As in we're waiting on other things to happen before things fall into place. Transfer activity has been really slow this summer.

While we're here though...

724d072c-f1e9-0335.jpg

Unfortunately not at the olympics. :cry:

Before we go back to speculations...... who is this? :)

I would also be interested in knowing this information.

allison stokke lads

The Times reporting than Bellamy is going back to Cardiff. He'd be cheap and I think we could do a lot worse than look at him for our forward/wing conundrum.

Yeahh but hes a little bit 'past it' now is he not ?

I don't think so. He's been GB's best player in the games I've seen, and he did well for the scouse when he played last year. Besides, we could do with some experience in the squad and he's cleaned his act up in recent years.

I'm surprised Liverpool are letting him go, he's got another couple of seasons at the top IMO.

it appears any rumours have ceased so we are a week or so away from a signing as usually it leaks out before it occurs.

I think we have to clear more off the wages before we can sign someone. I doubt theres anymore than 2 left to be honest.

Left back and a striker me thinks. I still think we need a DM and a winger and another CB.

The Times reporting than Bellamy is going back to Cardiff. He'd be cheap and I think we could do a lot worse than look at him for our forward/wing conundrum.

Yeahh but hes a little bit 'past it' now is he not ?

I don't think so. He's been GB's best player in the games I've seen, and he did well for the scouse when he played last year. Besides, we could do with some experience in the squad and he's cleaned his act up in recent years.

I'm surprised Liverpool are letting him go, he's got another couple of seasons at the top IMO.

Tbf, I cant see who could be worse than zoggy atm... Therefore i'd consider him on a free. It's just his wages would be a massive problem. Cardiff's in his own country + they're loaded now with the new chairman. Unless it was prem football he wanted to hold onto i seriously doubt we'd have any sort of chance.

724d072c-f1e9-0335.jpg

allison stokke lads

Either you guys haven't spotted what it says on her top, or you have no appreciation for what it means.

724d072c-f1e9-0335.jpg

allison stokke lads

Either you guys haven't spotted what it says on her top, or you have no appreciation for what it means.

Hmmm. New... Port.

Does it mean her left tit has been surgically enhanced? What about the starboard one?