Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

He is rather slow, he wasn't able to keep up on defensive duties. A good passer of the ball but if he plays it needs to be ahead of Bannan and Westwood

Not sure if he has future but willing to give him until the end of season and not right him of just yet.

He is rather slow, he wasn't able to keep up on defensive duties. A good passer of the ball but if he plays it needs to be ahead of Bannan and Westwood

Not sure if he has future but willing to give him until the end of season and not right him of just yet.

He was pressing high up the pitch when he was playing against Arsenal - he wasn't playing as a defensive mid.

He's still the only midfielder to score in the league.

That may be a bit of a deceiving statistic in relation to his overall performances, however, I still think it's an important one.

N'Zogbia, Herd and Delph have scored in the League Cup and their overall performances haven't been bad but haven't really been consistent. Maybe through injury or from not being in the team.

But scoring in the league is (Obviously) vital and still something Ireland and Bannan are yet to do.

Although, I think that'll change soon and I know the priority of picking midfielders may not hinge on scoring goals and I agree with those who think Bannan and Ireland have played well.

So I'm not saying pick every position based on scoring prowess, although Clark and Lowton are the defenders who have scored, so keep them in :)

Guzan needs to pull his finger out though.

Just that scoring goals is obviously important and Karim, or Kazza as I like to call him, has hit the back of the net, whether Howard should have saved it or not.

So he has made a valuable contribution and once, in my opinion, he gets up to speed with the Premier League, we could see some more good things from him.

• 1 month later...

I dont like jumping on players backs on the basis of 1 game, but today was another nothing performance from Kea. It was like watching an alzheimers patient, no idea where he was.

Edited by Jimzk5

He started off well and has slowly got worse. He offered absolutely nothing at all. More worryingly he doesn't appear to have any outstanding attributes, he's not a good attacker/goalscorer, he's not a good defender, he has no pace, he's not even very strong. I hope i'm wrong but it doesn't look too good.

I thought he was absolute garbage and was surprised he stayed on as he should have gone off and not Westwood (assuming Westwood wasn't inured). Of all Lamberts signings for me he has so far looked the worst.

He needs to be dropped for the next game.

Edited by markavfc40

He like a very bad Gabriel Obatan

A bad comparison as obertan is a winger/acm

Kea is neither. He just doesn't sit well for us no matter who he plays with nor where he plays. I'm not gonna write him off yet. But he looks like another mathieu berson, a player that cost a few million but not what we really need right now.

A bad comparison as obertan is a winger/acm

Kea is neither. He just doesn't sit well for us no matter who he plays with nor where he plays. I'm not gonna write him off yet. But he looks like another mathieu berson, a player that cost a few million but not what we really need right now.

He's like a very poor Mark Draper. He can only pass the ball sideways and couldn't win a tackle in an under 11's 5-a-side match! Sorry but this guy really has failed to impress me and, IMO, has been our worst signing under Lambert so far.

What happend to him? He started off so well, imo. But he seems to get worse for each game he plays.

mmmm, for me the most disappointing signing so far, something wrong somewhere with the lad, maybe he has maloneyitus who knows. Holman looks better

Â