Lunches

Folski

I do recommend having the tins of tuna & sweetcorn in a desk drawer. That way you always have a healthy go-to lunch if you're caught out for some reason or are just feeling lazy some morning and don't want to make something.

I do recommend having the tins of tuna & sweetcorn in a desk drawer. That way you always have a healthy go-to lunch if you're caught out for some reason or are just feeling lazy some morning and don't want to make something.

Need some mayo with that tbh

Just had my new favourite sandwich. BBQ chicken from M&S, white bread with some smoked cheese and Helmans mayo with a hint of lemon. Terrible mix of flavours but by golly it was good. Two bananas, an apple and an orange cereal bar. ready for a nap now.

Lunch has got to be the worst meal of the day. I can never decide what to have.

Generally I'll have either a sandwich, melon pieces, apple, or something of that nature. Every Friday I have a bad food day, which involves eating a Burger King meal...

It varies but friday, Chip shop as it's the only day it opens on lunch when I'm working.

The rest, just try and stick to pasta/chicken etc..

I like a big lunch though as never apart odd occasion have breakfast.

That is pretty much the worst thing you could do. A good sized breakfast gets your metabolism going in the morning otherwise your body beings to store fat. It won't affect you too much when you g but will catch up with you in midlife.

Salad, cheese, any meat, houmous, and sometimes a bag of crisps on the side. Staying away from sarnies and pasta.

Lunch variety in the UK is crap, sarnies, pasta or salad, unless you preapre your own food. Looks like Asia is the best place for lunch, unless you have a fancy subsidised canteen your going to be spending £5-10 for a good hearty healthy lunch

It varies but friday, Chip shop as it's the only day it opens on lunch when I'm working.

That is pretty much the worst thing you could do. A good sized breakfast gets your metabolism going in the morning otherwise your body beings to store fat. It won't affect you too much when you g but will catch up with you in midlife.

Everything catches up with you in midlife, thats why older people are on blood pressure tablets,cholestrol tablets etc,etc.They also have to cut down on sugar,fat,salt.

So eat all the crap food now cause you cant eat it later. :D

This is pretty much a myth.

If I don't take something that will Ding! in 4 mins or under I usually get a pie or a pasty from Satterthwaites a local bakery, who rumour had it opened a new branch in Bootle two weeks after we opened our new office there because, I and my colleagues no longer being able to purchase their wares on our lunch hour had hit their profits so hard...

I bloody miss that place. The Pork Pies are the best thing going. Bicks, I dislike you at this very moment as I work in a boring office in Surrey whilst you might be contemplating a Satterthwaites. If you get a chance, because they usually all sell, buy an almond cupcake. They worth paying the 65p or whatever they are now.

Â