No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Rumours are still to be substantiated that Aston Villa Chief Executive Paul Faulkner alighted the aircraft at 15:30 CET. Reports suggest that he was topless from the waist up in camouflage body-paint, carrying a burlap sack, 2 metres of rope and gripping a bowie knife between his teeth. With a manic look on his face, he stopped at the foot of the stairs to sniff the air, upon catching OGS' scent, he sprinted off on all fours before camera crews could secure an image"

:crylaugh:

"Rumours are still to be substantiated that Aston Villa Chief Executive Paul Faulkner alighted the aircraft at 15:30 CET. Reports suggest that he was topless from the waist up in camouflage body-paint, carrying a burlap sack, 2 metres of rope and gripping a bowie knife between his teeth. With a manic look on his face, he stopped at the foot of the stairs to sniff the air, upon catching OGS' scent, he sprinted off on all fours before camera crews could secure an image"

:crylaugh:

315yjpu.jpg

Is there any word on what the main course was?

I had 50 pounds on at Bet365 that the main course would be salmon. Don't sea it happening now.

10 pages have been added in just over 3 hours yet literally nothing has happened

Only on VT ;-)

I wouldn't say that. Gazton has reaffirmed that nothing has changed, Kendrick has tweeted "Take on Me" by A-Ha and Abraham has tweeted something about dinner.

So, can anyone update me on today's events please? Just got in... thank you.

OGS and his wife have flown on Rokke's jet (smaller than Randy's :winkold: ) to Oslo.

Most VTers have assumed it's to agree to stay on at Molde with a bigger contract.

A few VTers think it may be a farewell/thank you/tidy loose ends dinner.

The truth is currently unknown.

:?