No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,new here.

I believe the situation is simple,as far as I know Villa haven't offered Ole Gunnar the job.What he's doing now is damage control,mending broken hearts and shattered dreams.

It's the only thing he can do really.

I'm 100% sure if Villa offers,Ole Gunnar will accept.

His brutal honesty answering the infamous 3 questions is a side we haven't seen from him and I believe it shows how much he wants the job,this is not casual interest.

Sure is tough on the old nerves. :shock:

So, can anyone update me on today's events please? Just got in... thank you.

OGS and his wife have flown on Rokke's jet (smaller than Randy's :winkold: ) to Oslo.

Most VTers have assumed it's to agree to stay on at Molde with a bigger contract.

A few VTers think it may be a farewell/thank you/tidy loose ends dinner.

The truth is currently unknown.

:?

This is an accurate summary. Especially pleasing is the news about comparative jet sizes.

Today's news update:

It's rather warm and I have sweaty bollocks.

Ahh, So annoying being in an office when it's nice out!

Ole, if you join we promise that CI will do everything he can to ensure you are comfortable in hot weather!

I'm a little confused.

Given that last year no decent managers would touch us with a barge pole, why the interest this time round from Ole Gunnar, Martinez, Rodgers, Lambert etc.

What changed?

Alan Hutton.

I'm a little confused.

Given that last year no decent managers would touch us with a barge pole, why the interest this time round from Ole Gunnar, Martinez, Rodgers, Lambert etc.

What changed?

Ole, up and coming manager.

Rodgers, up and coming manager.

Lambert, up and coming manager.

Martinez, rejected us then and will do now.

All these managers had a lot to prove last year and would of accepted Villa, apart from Martinez, only we wouldn't of accepted them... then.

I'm a little confused.

What changed?

£££££ Hopefully?

The wage bill is now lower, don't think transfer fees have ever been an issue and maybe Randy has realised the FFP rules only come into effect if you're anywhere near qualifying for europe...

I'm a little confused.

What changed?

£££££ Hopefully?

The wage bill is now lower, don't think transfer fees have ever been an issue and maybe Randy has realised the FFP rules only come into effect if you're anywhere near qualifying for europe...

Lower expectations after the crap we were served last season. We are still a big club, and now the timing is right for the new manager. He will get more time and can only be an improvement.

We've only been hunting a week - I sense the first rejection isn't far away !

After winning the biggest prize in football - is rdm really going to settle for a 1 year contract at chelski ? - I don't particulary rate him - but he fits the young vibrant thingy - and the old chestnut of pl experience ?